MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And people miss the fact that the Kenyan birther stuff was started by the Clinton political machine. Trump latched on and trumpeted it, yes, but its origin was the Clinton machine. Dirty tricks is what that machine was known for, salacious, unverified gossip they can dominate a news cycle with and assassinate one's character. 

A lesson she applied in 2016 to a greater effect with the Steele dossier. It took almost a year to get her spokespeople to admit the DNC and her campaign funded that dossier. For the first year they feigned innocence. We see the same with the birther shite. She started it, but now thanks to the passage of time, she feigns innocence of playing one of the more racially charged political tricks of modern US politics. 

Because the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to the Clintons. Never have.

Amazing that Obama and the Clintons are the only ones who have ever broken any laws. Im sure your republicans friends would never do anything crooked. Say hi to Chris Collins for me, btw.

5 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Amazing that Obama and the Clintons are the only ones who have ever broken any laws. Im sure your republicans friends would never do anything crooked. Say hi to Chris Collins for me, btw.

Yes. That's something I've said before. I haven't pointed out consistently that the rot is on both sides of the aisle. :lol: 

You're as bad at this as you are unhinged. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. That's something I've said before. I haven't pointed out consistently that the rot is on both sides of the aisle. :lol: 

You're as bad at this as you are unhinged. 

More smiley faces. Your so clever. Golly gee rhino, I think your my hero. 

Do me a really big favor. Give me a one paragraph summary of your political stance because your simply not important enough for me to waste my time reading what you've written in the past. The little Ive read from you leads me to believe your just another mindless republican robot but maybe Im wrong about that. So fill me in. Write something intelligent. I know the odds are really against that but give it a shot.

5 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Do me a really big favor. Give me a one paragraph summary of your political stance because your simply not important enough for me to waste my time reading what you've written in the past. The little Ive read from you leads me to believe your just another mindless republican robot but maybe Im wrong about that. So fill me in. Write something intelligent. I know the odds are really against that but give it a shot.

With dynamite logic (and spelling) like that, I'm not sure you're qualified to pass judgment on anyone's written work... but kudos to the extra heaping of lazy entitlement you've given yourself. As stated before, you're bad at this.

12 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Am I?

Edited by Boyst62
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

So you're more of an "I get all my information from bumper stickers" kinda guy.

Because the complexities of the world can be refined down to brief paragraph, and if they can't be, then they aren't worth knowing.

AMIRITE?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Because the complexities of the world can be refined down to brief paragraph, and if they can't be, then they aren't worth knowing.

AMIRITE?!?!?

The hard truth revealed in a bumper sticker:

large.jpg

Just now, Boyst62 said:

The hard truth revealed in a bumper sticker:

large.jpg

See if you can drive two miles on a Saturday to get groceries without 18 death threats screamed between those you come across

And yourself

16 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You're not very intelligent. See, I can write something intelligent.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

AMIRITE?!?!?

So... he likes Ike?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

AMIRITE?!?!?

140 characters or it didn't happen

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what's really funny? Watching someone wasting their time trying to troll a sub-forum of a football board - and tripping over their dick repeatedly in their attempts to do so. It's endlessly entertaining. 

I'm thinking if anything, he's tripping over his mud flaps on his love canal.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You know whats really funny. My stupid little thread has kept you morons going since Sunday. Keep on tardin tards. Stupid is your specialty.

Wow, the barely-literate "independent" sure showed us! He even used the "t" word on us!

I think I need my safe space, a mug of hot chocolate, a teddy bear to hug, a comfort/therapy animal, and a coloring book now!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You know whats really funny. My stupid little thread has kept you morons going since Sunday. Keep on tardin tards. Stupid is your specialty.

You started this thread?  I hadn't even noticed.

• Haha (+1) 2