N analysis

I am 3 steps ahead of Q and have decided to offer my analysis exclusively to this board. I will not be able to elaborate or answer any questions so don't ask.  When something I write becomes public I will let you all know.  Here is my first drop.

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The light before the dawn is just east but you are asleep so it doesn't matter.

Sometimes the solution is that there is none but the equation is there for all to not see.

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I am 3 steps ahead of Q and have decided to offer my analysis exclusively to this board. I will not be able to elaborate or answer any questions so don't ask.  When something I write becomes public I will let you all know.  Here is my first drop.

CBCBGP

TWSSS

The light before the dawn is just east but you are asleep so it doesn't matter.

Sometimes the solution is that there is none but the equation is there for all to not see.

The last great invention

Flip the tpircs 

Actually, you're three steps behind.  Three steps ahead would be a "T" analysis.  ?   (<- the eating crayons smiley.)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Actually, you're three steps behind.  Three steps ahead would be a "T" analysis.  ?   (<- the eating crayons smiley.)

You can eat Crayonz all you want. 4mer might want to watch though.

32 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

This is a clear reference to the cotton gin. And you know who plants cotton? Farmers. And you know who got a huge boost today from Trump? Farmers. 

N is real. QED

Can't argue with this logic.  Congratulations, you have graduated to "Intermediate Mind."  

Or maybe "Advanced Beginners Mind."  I'm still not entirely convinced you're not a three-minute egg upstairs.

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can't argue with this logic.  Congratulations, you have graduated to "Intermediate Mind."  

Or maybe "Advanced Beginners Mind."  I'm still not entirely convinced you're not a three-minute egg upstairs.

This is not correct.  The invention came long after the gin.  This can be bought for less than extortionate pricing despite its greatness.  Think value.