Russia-NRA Spy Arrest

http://www.businessinsider.com/maria-butina-nra-linked-russian-national-indictment-spying-2018-7

Maria Butina, a Russian national with significant connections to the National Rifle Association, was arrested over the weekend on espionage charges, the Justice Department announced Monday. 

Specifically, she is suspected of conspiring to act as an agent of the Russian government in the US.

I think this deserves its own thread. 

3 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

One of the things "Republican" Rod the Mossad really supports is GUN CONTROL.

If you support gun control, raise your right hand....

Image result for hitler

But Russians has stronger gun laws than we do. 

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

Apparently that darn Hebrew to English translation software is FUing again....

Why would Russians promote gun rights when they don't have as many gun rights themselves. It's ridiculous 

Good thing Rod the Mossad has wasted millions of US taxdollars going after her.  She really looks like she might think that it was wrong for CNN to give the debate questions to Hillary before the debate, something Rod the Mossad approved....

So yeah, I'd do her, but she isn't getting any state secrets.

17-07-2018-Maria-Butina.jpg

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

34EB6FE400000578-3634043-image-m-155_146

Keri Russell, on the other hand, can have whatever state secrets she wants after sexy time.

• Haha (+1) 1

Pro-Kremlin GOP Congressman Dana Rohrabacher met with a Putin ally in Russia in August 2015, The Daily Beast has confirmed, matching an account in Monday’s blockbuster FBI affidavit against accused Russian spy Maria Butina

Butina was part of “discussions about the RUSSIAN OFFICIAL’s plans to meet with a U.S. Congressman during a Congressional Delegation trip to Moscow in August 2015,” FBI agent Kevin Helson’s affidavit swears. “In that conversation, BUTINA noted she has the RUSSIAN OFFICIAL’s diplomatic passport and can purchase a plane ticket for him from St. Petersburg to Moscow.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/maria-butina-russia-nra-spy-charges-touch-reps-rohrabacher-meeks?ref=home?ref=home

Rohrabacher is perhaps the most pro-Russia member of Congress and a rare Republican to embrace Moscow before Donald Trump’s presidency. “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” Republican majority leader Kevin McCarthy remarked in 2016, according to the Washington Post. Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington named Meeks, a Queens Democrat, “one of the most ethically challenged members of Congress.” He had been under Ethics Committee investigation in 2012 after Meeks received a $40,000 loan from someone who pleaded guilty to unrelated mortgage fraud; the committee cleared Meeks of wrongdoing.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

my cat is enjoying the more expensive food these days, seems to agree more with her sensitive tummy

My cat's breath smells like cat food- Ralph Wiggum

• Haha (+1) 2

My cat can’t digest a lot of food at once, served a quarter teaspoon of grocery store wet each time

a few brands gives her the runs as well

trust the process