Does Strzok Deserve a Purple Heart

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who was the congressman again who actually said that with a straight face?

That is what is scarier than the actual awarding of a Purple Heat............. the fact that somebody actually believes that the un-Patriotic clown Strzok deserves a PH.

Cohen from Tennessee.

It's red meat for liberals. They think Strzok is a hero. Right after Cohen said it, I'm certain his office sent out an email blast that sounded something like "The far right Nazis are are trying to destroy a real hero in  Strzok. Won't you help me fight the Nazis like you saw me do by offering this hero a Purple Heart? Just send $10 to stand up and say "No!" to Trump and his Nazi brigade!"

He's the future of the party....

DiBpAzuU8AAO4fp.jpg

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That should be posted on every light pole, at every bus stop, and on every public door in America.  

By Republicans.  

The cynical side of me tells me that sign was created by a Republican.  Add a valid website to remove suspicion.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The right doesn't play like that. There's plenty of material available from the left without having to make up their own.

Happy Birthday, Karl.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-the-alt-rights-campaign-to-smear-trump-protesters-as?utm_term=.qumWwVeX14#.oqrzxEaA6R

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Anyone else notice this sort of "glam look" lately from Lisa Page? (Well, "glam look" for HER...) It's like she handed the media a new press kit or something. Looks like she even went to a salon and combed her hair. What gives???

If you gotta fall on your sword, might as well look good doing so