Have you ever had Redd's Blueberry Ale?

I drink Redd's hard ciders with my daughter and I was at wine place and they had some "on sale".   Not really an ale but a beer with "natural flavor and carmel color".  Quite good actually but I think  it was on sale for I am guessing not being made anymore. 

Taco Mac in Atlanta has like 150 different beers. They offered me a free sample once of a watermelon beer, and I’ll be...it was beer that tasted like watermelon! I found it somewhat confusing, but fun. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Taco Mac in Atlanta has like 150 different beers. They offered me a free sample once of a watermelon beer, and I’ll be...it was beer that tasted like watermelon! I found it somewhat confusing, but fun. 

Yea I saw a watermelon beer at Total Wine when I went shopping but not see the appeal but not really a watermelon fan.

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

Sounds f-ing horrible.

This odd movement that is afoot now with every jackass and his brother making a brew in the garage and throwing whatever is at hand in the beer has to stop.

The Reinheitsgebot limits the ingredient list to 4 components for a reason!

Yeah, everybody is trying to brew their own at home with dreams of starting up a microbrew.

I'm assuming this is similar to a Radler? That's the other big trend with Radlers, adding a fruit juice to a beer. I have had a few and they are really good in the summer when it's hot.

I have had a Stiegl Radler and nothing like that. 

Did not have my reading glasses when I bought so did not read ingredients to see that blue berries unless part of "natural flavors" are not part of beer but despite this it tastes good. 

Really dislike this blending of ingredients to make flavor from food and beverage industry but understand reason for it is hard to ensure different crops have same taste.

The Stiegl Radler was created by a German brewer to extend supplies in summer.

Note: a little post-purchase research tells me this is from miller and I do not like Miller beer.

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I have had a Stiegl Radler and nothing like that. 

Did not have my reading glasses when I bought so did not read ingredients to see that blue berries unless part of "natural flavors" are not part of beer but despite this it tastes good. 

Really dislike this blending of ingredients to make flavor from food and beverage industry but understand reason for it is hard to ensure different crops have same taste.

The Stiegl Radler was created by a German brewer to extend supplies in summer.

Note: a little post-purchase research tells me this is from miller and I do not like Miller beer.

I bought a couple of the Steigl recently, they were pretty good