President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, baskin said:

Ever dawn on you regulars here....everything for you guys is an unprovable conspiracy - and by unprovable I mean more than dank memes and links to conspiracy media sites....the deep state, global warming, Benghazi, the timing of indicting Collins, the women coming out against Thomas...now the Kavs...the Mueller investigation, the media, google and Facebook out to get you, Trump and Russia, immigrants are the source of your woes...NYT Op-Ed was fabricated...those are just the first page and half of topics

Holy Crap...for a bunch of guys who preach self sufficiency, boot strapping, get the gov off my back....this forum is nothing more than a ongoing list of excuses and blaming of everything around you

Now it's "Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists"

Who has lost perspective?....turn off the tv, turn off the internet, FFS turn this forum off for a month.....as my parents used to say "Go Outside!"

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

57 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Avenatti's the worst thing for Democrats at this point.  Until he very obviously started riding the Democrats' coat tails, they at least could argue a measure of plausibility out of the chaos and confusion they've sown.  Avenatti's entrance has started to precipitate the chaos out of the issue, so more people are seeing just how thin the allegations actually are.  I've seen far lefd Democrats today wishing Avenatti would go away, who 48 hours ago thought he was a hero.

Don't kid yourself, though...there's still a lot of people who swallow the Democratic narrative unquestioned.

Funny that so many dismiss Avenatti as the "worst thing for the Democrats." 

I remember when Trump was the "worst thing for the Republicans."

Granted he's a terrible president, but the guy won.

5 minutes ago, baskin said:

Ever dawn on you regulars here....everything for you guys is an unprovable conspiracy - and by unprovable I mean more than dank memes and links to conspiracy media sites....the deep state, global warming, Benghazi, the timing of indicting Collins, the women coming out against Thomas...now the Kavs...the Mueller investigation, the media, google and Facebook out to get you, Trump and Russia, immigrants are the source of your woes...NYT Op-Ed was fabricated...those are just the first page and half of topics

Holy Crap...for a bunch of guys who preach self sufficiency, boot strapping, get the gov off my back....this forum is nothing more than a ongoing list of excuses and blaming of everything around you

Who has lost perspective?....turn off the tv, turn off the internet, FFS turn this forum off for a month.....as my parents used to say "Go Outside!"

lol. criticize conspiracy theories and back the bigest one currently on the stage.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But enough about Republicans...

Victims of everything! 

13 minutes ago, baskin said:

I can think of one poster that has pointed this out before! ?

13 minutes ago, baskin said:

That's YOUR conspiracy theory, nitwit!  That, and Kavanaugh's long history of leading a rape gang.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascits who aren't smart enough to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. Look above for proof. The ends justify the means - regardless of the long term consequences to our system of justice, civil liberties, and culture. 

Prog-fascists who are too dim to realize they're prog-fascists are in for a rude awakening when the mob turns on them - which they will, because all mobs inevitably do. 

16 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy is the direct result of the abstinence only sex ed policies he'd love to shove down your child's throat. Is that ironic?

Talk to me about "Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy", preferably in terms of evidence, timing, and why we should believe the accusers.

Then explain, in great detail, why abstinence is a poor choice, why children shouldn't be educated about it; and then explain the connection between abstinence and gang rape.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Talk to me about "Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy", preferably in terms of evidence, timing, and why we should believe the accusers.

Then explain, in great detail, why abstinence is a poor choice, why children shouldn't be educated about it; and then explain the connection between abstinence and gang rape.

"Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy" = he was a virgin until his 20's!  He became a serial rapist because he couldn't get laid as a teen, because women kept rejecting him!

Of course, if he had sex as a teenager...he became a serial rapist at a young age, how can we trust him!

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Brett Kavanaugh's creepy sexual deviancy" = he was a virgin until his 20's!  He became a serial rapist because he couldn't get laid as a teen, because women kept rejecting him!

Of course, if he had sex as a teenager...he became a serial rapist at a young age, how can we trust him!

Well, ya! 

I think he threw the V thing in there because that's what he told his wife. lol 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student. There's too much there. When your public persona is that of a sanctimonious windbag, it's only fitting that hypocrisy comes back to bite you. 

For me, it's not the allegations that I find troubling. It's knowing how he'd treat these allegations if they were made against someone who didn't have the public facade of a choir boy.

Abstinence training is flawed because you're teaching children that their most innate desires are inherently wrong. It leads to confusion, shame, and deviancy. George Carlin explained this better than I could ever dare dream. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for double dumbass on you gif

(he has nothing to offer but weapons grade idiocy)

The truth has been tried on you, but does not seem to have much affect. 

Third thing loves you though. As does Tom. But Tom and Third thing don't seem to like each other much. 

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student.

Weird?

Everything I've heard so far is downright normal college and HS behavior at the time.  Not even excessive.

Source: I was alive back then.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for double dumbass on you gif

(he has nothing to offer but weapons grade idiocy)

"Double dumbass pork chop on you!"

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't believe every accuser. I do believe this guy was involved in some weird things as a teenager and college student. There's too much there. When your public persona is that of a sanctimonious windbag, it's only fitting that hypocrisy comes back to bite you. 

For me, it's not the allegations that I find troubling. It's knowing how he'd treat these allegations if they were made against someone who didn't have the public facade of a choir boy.

Abstinence training is flawed because you're teaching children that their most innate desires are inherently wrong. It leads to confusion, shame, and deviancy. George Carlin explained this better than I could ever dare dream. 

I believe he wanted the specifics on what was "there".... Specifically, evidence. 

Abstinence is literally just the act of abstaining.... Some abstain from thought (we have plenty of that present), some abstain from politics (sadly not the case here), and some abstain from sex (plenty of that here I am sure, but I doubt it's intentional.) 

If the teaching of it is mishandled is another topic- the actual philosophy behind it being the only true birth control/std control is actually spot on.