President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

I saw a story about Kavanagh's calendar complete with pictures.  One entry mentioned a Bullets game he attended and he wrote in the final score afterwards.  It seems very credible and much of it can probably be verified.

Unfortunately for Mr. Kavanagh it mentions he made plans to see the movie "Grease 2".  How did this not come up in the hearing?  HS kids make mistakes but geez.  You can't confirm him with that I. Writing can you?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"She told me in 2016 what happened in 1982" is not corroboration.  

In 1982. I independently developed the theoretical description of dark matter.  Since I just told all of you, you're now my proof.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This kind of dishonesty is precisely why it's mind-boggling to me that people like Tibs, baskin, etc. are all on board with what the left and the media is doing to Kavanaugh.

I have to believe that t some point, even the most committed of leftists see these kinds of lies and think "Okay, I'm not jumping off that bridge with you."

But no. They back all of it. Every lie. Every deception. Everything.

I'm at the point where I may just fly to DC to cheer on Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony.

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/trump-kavanaugh-fbi-assault/index.htm

Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call the FBI after alleged assault

"Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on? To take a man like this and besmirch -- now with that being said, let her have her say and let's see how it all works out," Trump said during an interview on Fox News just before his rally in Las Vegas.

Is that what your focusing on? What Trump tweeted? Not the fact that somd lieing leftwing bimbo is trying to disrupt the appointing a very accomplished and worthy Supreme court Judge?

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

4 minutes ago, westside said:

Is that what your focusing on? What Trump tweeted? Not the fact that somd lieing leftwing bimbo is trying to disrupt the appointing a very accomplished and worthy Supreme court Judge?

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

You can disbelieve the accuser (or not find evidence worthy of doubting his fitness) and also think Trump is off base here. 

Women often don't report sexual assault, even more so 36 years ago, and Trump is a boorish man to take this particular tack. 

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"She told me in 2016 what happened in 1982" is not corroboration.  

In 1982. I independently developed the theoretical description of dark matter.  Since I just told all of you, you're now my proof.

I've heard that your independently developed theoretical description of dark matter is quite brilliant. You should be immediately awarded a Nobel Prize and a Purple Heart.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

You can disbelieve the accuser (or not find evidence worthy of doubting his fitness) and also think Trump is off base here. 

Women often don't report sexual assault, even more so 36 years ago, and Trump is a boorish man to take this particular tack. 

They do if they have a political agenda. How would you feel if some girl yoy went to high school with accused you of attempted rape and sexual assault with zero evidence?

Would you like your name smeared all over the papers? Is this the precedence you want to set? 

Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.

9 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Women often don't wait 36 years until a politically convenient time arises to drop intentionally vague allegations designed to not give the accused any opportunity to investigate and refute.