Happy Independence day my fellow Americans

14 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Everyone please remember to verbally abuse an English person today.

!@#$ the Queen!!!

Dammit, I just got home. Oh well, I'm headed back out - not a lot of UK themed bars in town, but I've got 26 minutes left to find one.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We sat at a restaurant last night with a similar view. It was the best way to watch the fireworks, and I didn't need to pack a side dish, carry chairs and blankets, or rely on port-a-potties as a bathroom like we've done for years in our town.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Did Y'all blow **** up real good?  My neighborhood was a !@#$ing war zone ... got me thinking. Might have been the bourbon, but, what must it be like for someone coming from a third world country, who had their homes destroyed by mortar fire .....  saw a mother in a Burka take a picture of her little girl with a small american flag .  I was confounded.

20 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

Did Y'all blow **** up real good?  My neighborhood was a !@#$ing war zone ... got me thinking. Might have been the bourbon, but, what must it be like for someone coming from a third world country, who had their homes destroyed by mortar fire .....  saw a mother in a Burka take a picture of her little girl with a small american flag .  I was confounded.

really? you do know that this is America, right? the 4th was Independence Day and the time worn tradition of fireworks going off is as old as the country. 

or.....

*snowflake alert*

that's it everyone! no more fireworks, ever. well, because. because an immigrant might have had their homes destroyted by mortar fire.

so, were you angered or annoyed?

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

really? you do know that this is America, right? the 4th was Independence Day and the time worn tradition of fireworks going off is as old as the country. 

or.....

*snowflake alert*

that's it everyone! no more fireworks, ever. well, because. because an immigrant might have had their homes destroyted by mortar fire.

so, were you angered or annoyed?

Neither.  Are those my only options?  Sometimes the world isn't left or right.

4 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

you stated you were confounded I am curious to know, were you angered or just annoyed?

12 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

It is a circle with some parts insane, left and right

• Like (+1) 1