#WalkAway

Panic at DNC HQ As Dems Hit Flashing Red Lights Territory With Black, Hispanic Voters

We've written before about the slow but steady erosion of support from black and Hispanic voters for the Democratic Party, something that became very pronounced during Donald Trump's presidency as he and the RNC courted core left-wing voting blocs by explaining they had a lot more in common with the GOP than they did Democrats.

Since Trump left office, the decline in alliances among these same voters for Democrats has continued, but the most recent numbers from Gallup on this front suggest that Dems aren't looking at just a trickling loss of support but a flood as fed-up black and Hispanic Americans are saying "adios" to Democrats in droves.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/02/07/the-dam-breaks-panic-at-dnc-hq-as-dems-hit-flashing-red-lights-territory-with-black-hispanic-voters-n2169780

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Panic at DNC HQ As Dems Hit Flashing Red Lights Territory With Black, Hispanic Voters

We've written before about the slow but steady erosion of support from black and Hispanic voters for the Democratic Party, something that became very pronounced during Donald Trump's presidency as he and the RNC courted core left-wing voting blocs by explaining they had a lot more in common with the GOP than they did Democrats.

Since Trump left office, the decline in alliances among these same voters for Democrats has continued, but the most recent numbers from Gallup on this front suggest that Dems aren't looking at just a trickling loss of support but a flood as fed-up black and Hispanic Americans are saying "adios" to Democrats in droves.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/02/07/the-dam-breaks-panic-at-dnc-hq-as-dems-hit-flashing-red-lights-territory-with-black-hispanic-voters-n2169780

Can one of the board’s left-leaning members explain why this is?

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Can one of the board’s left-leaning members explain why this is?

Yeah.  You'd think they'd be loving Joke, what with their stock portfolios doing great and working all those part-time jobs...

Progressive Culture and the Crisis of the American Male.

As I look out at that culture, I notice a few critical things.

I notice that it was not Trump who launched campaigns to eliminate toxic masculinity, mansplaining, manspreading, microaggressions and the Patriarchy (whatever that is).

It is not agents of Trump who write articles with headlines like “Workout Culture Is White Supremacy”or even “Straight Black Men are the White People of Black People.”

It was not Trumpian comic book executives who attacked their mostly male audience by “re-centering comic art to defeat the male gaze”… as if there were something definitionally wrong with an appreciation of the female form.

It’s not Trumpian education officials telling young naturally hyperactive boys that they must sit still in one place for eight hours or else be put on dangerous psychoactive drugs, and then making good on the threat.

It wasn’t Trump who shamed and cancelled an accomplished rocket scientist for celebrating the first landing of a spacecraft on a comet while wearing a shirt featuring whimsically drawn sci-fi comic book-style women in bikinis.

It was not Trumpian studio executives who decided movie stars should be built like Timothee Chalamet rather than Arnold, Bruce and Sly.

It was not Trump who declared that certain popular video games like Call of Duty, table-top games like Dungeons & Dragons, or the Lord of the Rings series of novels… things enjoyed primarily by men… represent right-wing extremism, toxic male culture or both.

It was not a right wing publication which labeled OPPENHEIMER’S Golden Globe win “a troubling return to Hollywood’s macho ‘dad movie’ days.”

And it was not the Trumpian Right who browbeat NFL quarterback Drew Brees so badly that he felt the only way to recover his reputation and career was to put the name of a violent man with a history of alleged sexual assault on his football helmet. All for the crime of telling an interviewer that because of his family history of military service, he did not agree with disrespecting the American flag by kneeling for the National Anthem.

These were all humiliation rituals… struggle sessions aimed at traditional American men and their favorite pastimes. All of them engineered and prosecuted by the Progressive Left. And they are working precisely as they were intended, which is to say badly, for American men.

No wonder so many men are leaving the Democrat Party… it has been an abusive relationship for quite some time now.

Read the whole thing.

https://thecontinentalcongress.substack.com/p/it-doesnt-matter-anymore

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  I don’t live and die by the sham you do 24/7/365 and let it consume me.  

I’m having a blast laughing at you and your ilk.  

Oh you don’t?

Shall we look at the tape? 

From just the past hour? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7it75tx7lwsqml3v52l

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I hate to break this to you, but whenever Trump touted his job numbers, it was the exact same thing people working more than one job to make one paycheck

But…but….you just said Trump was building off the success of Obama.  

Lost.  Leftists are completely delusional and lost.  

Sane:

Everything has gone to ***t.  Prices.  Culture.  The border.  87 genders.   

Dems:

Things are great.  With nothing to point to.  

I’m still waiting for that inflation reduction bill to kick in.  Maybe it will happen when I get my $2000 a year in health care savings.  

But hey!   DC did something!!!! Wooooo hoooo.  Just like the Founders intended.  This only works when DC gives you hand outs.  Well, illegals and criminals only at least.  And the super poor.  

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But…but….you just said Trump was building off the success of Obama.  

Lost.  Leftists are completely delusional and lost.  

Sane:

Everything has gone to ***t.  Prices.  Culture.  The border.  87 genders.   

Dems:

Things are great.  With nothing to point to.  

I’m still waiting for that inflation reduction bill to kick in.  Maybe it will happen when I get my $2000 a year in health care savings.  

But hey!   DC did something!!!! Wooooo hoooo.  Just like the Founders intended.  This only works when DC gives you hand outs.  Well, illegals and criminals only at least.  And the super poor.  

Your feelings are not my problem and what you just posted right now was feelings

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Your feelings are not my problem and what you just posted right now was feelings

That’s all you post! Never a reasonable thought just your warm fuzzy. Unbelievable!!

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s all you post! Never a reasonable thought just your warm fuzzy. Unbelievable!!

Just point out anything I said that was untrue

A large amount of the jobs that Donald Trump touted were part time it’s true, and the numbers reflect that

I’m sorry if that hurts your feelings