#WalkAway

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only thing this tells us about Longwell is just how much she doesn't care about what is going on in the country & that she is just as big of a ding bat as some here with the exact mentality that Breuer speaks of  !!! . 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/8/2024 at 7:18 AM, T master said:

Man you talk about those that acted that way being short sighted, bias, & flat out being F Tards ! I've never in my life seen irrationality taken to such heights as it did after that election ! 

Looking back that's exactly what those folks were & are and continue to spew this kind of crap every chance they get .

But the real kicker is they think Joe is all that and a bag of chips WOW !!! 

Do You mean all that and a small shrinkflation bag of chips LOL?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

well that's the entire reasoning behind Kennedy being in the race as a independent is to take votes away from the 2 main people running well in Joes case shuffling . But you know what i'm saying .

On 3/10/2024 at 9:53 AM, B-Man said:

He's probably just like all those that just LOVED the Donald before he ran for office every body wanted to be his buddy now Joe can go around & tell every one how he got to shake his hand & that he's a really ice guy .

Then when he's in his own he will slam him for what ever he can , sounds familiar most of hollywood was that way at 1 point and time .

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

How many votes do you think Pence endorsement would net?  Double digits. Maybe.

Maybe - but it’s pretty bad for a Presidential candidate when his VP and cabinet will not endorse him.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How many votes do you think Pence endorsement would net?  Double digits. Maybe.

He’s also not voting for Joke. 

• Like (+1) 1