#WalkAway

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why do y'all think I'm a 60 some yr old black woman with Asian descent, 6 kids, former active duty combat with a doctorate while being a single mother and lesbian?

Well, you were doxxed awhile back, weren't you?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, you were doxxed awhile back, weren't you?

That's such a myth. I have posted my full god damn name and address here in articles about my farm, etc.  I've posted my cell phone number in game threads because often times people can't find the lots Billsfans are in or don't know anyone to just walk up and say hello to...

That's why I give my number and say the tall white dude in a Stetson is me...  Sometimes Rich borrows my hat.  Then again, a couple of years I said I was Beerball.  ??

Honestly, I deal with my past all the damn time and would be as stupid as @thebug to think I wouldn't get exposed for my past... Honestly, I could give two ***** about it and many knew about it at the damn time.  It's not hard to figure me out. 

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That's such a myth. I have posted my full god damn name and address here in articles about my farm, etc.  I've posted my cell phone number in game threads because often times people can't find the lots Billsfans are in or don't know anyone to just walk up and say hello to...

That's why I give my number and say the tall white dude in a Stetson is me...  Sometimes Rich borrows my hat.  Then again, a couple of years I said I was Beerball.  ??

Honestly, I deal with my past all the damn time and would be as stupid as @thebug to think I wouldn't get exposed for my past... Honestly, I could give two ***** about it and many knew about it at the damn time.  It's not hard to figure me out. 

In that case, don't B word when people know that you're a 60 year old half black, half Viet Kong grandmother of 24 who delivers pizza after using your PhD to work on clinical trials to eliminate anal warts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

In that case, don't B word when people know that you're a 60 year old half black, half Viet Kong grandmother of 24 who delivers pizza after using your PhD to work on clinical trials to eliminate anal warts.

I don't. ?

I make fun of it.  Hell, ive had PM's saying that I need to comply with their demands or they'll expose me.  I shrug it off and tell them to do it and call them a kitty 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Why do y'all think I'm a 60 some yr old black woman with Asian descent, 6 kids, former active duty combat with a doctorate while being a single mother and lesbian?

You know damn well that after the first kid you copied and pasted the next 25. That's why you are now known as 26CopyPaste.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

In your case, though, the anal warts on on your lips. How'd you manage that Kookoo? ?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I don't. ?

I make fun of it.  Hell, ive had PM's saying that I need to comply with their demands or they'll expose me.  I shrug it off and tell them to do it and call them a kitty 

:beer:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Speaking of anal warts...

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

In your case, though, the anal warts on on your lips. How'd you manage that Kookoo? ?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Stutter much? I actually have sympathy for those that verbally stutter. Creatures like you that do it in print all the time and refuse to look it over and/or correct it have no pride.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/viral-walk-away-videos-highlight-growing-movement-of-democrats-leaving-the-party_2578446.html

Viral ‘Walk Away’ Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

When actor James Woods tweeted out the hashtag “#WalkAway” in late June, even the alt-right missed the enormity of what lay beneath it. The Democratic Party had, in fact, struck an iceberg.

Some 5 million people on Facebook and YouTube have seen the video by now. A very handsome gay man, who you just assume is about to scold you on progressive talking points, instead says this:  “Once upon a time, I was a liberal. Well, to be honest, less than a year ago, I was still a liberal.  I reject a system which allows an ambitious, misinformed and dogmatic mob to suppress free speech, create false narratives, and apathetically steamroll over the truth.”

On 7/27/2018 at 10:47 PM, DC Tom said:

Well...given that I reply to everything within minutes, and you're somehow interpreting that as deeply personal and individual attention.

So yes, it apparently is all about you.  :lol:

Tom, Tom...you really should know by now that I will never let you talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into.

You don't reply to everything, and certainly not in minutes. :lol:Your behavior regarding me requires no in-depth intrepretation or analysis: you are butthurt, because when I am here, I routinely stomp your guts out. And, nobody else on this board can do it like I can. Evidence: Remember the PPP "argument tournament"? Yeah, the comment was "why bother, just let DC_Tom and OCinBuffalo fight it out". So, please, it's not like this entire board doesn't know the score.

When I show up here, you stop being the smartest guy in the room. Hence, butthurt.

Now cut the crap. That's the reality. We both know it. Spare me your lame obfuscations.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Me sayum 'by golly' to sound grounded. Me talkin outta ass.

Her answer was embarrassing. But just the kind of 'no answer' that the left accepts as a solid response.

Liawatha speaks with forked tongue.

• Haha (+1) 1