Kennedy Retires

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Aren't you a liberal?  You're taking a pretty hard line anti-Democrat position on this.

You might get kicked out of Die Partei if you keep thinking for yourself.  Gatorman might report you.

Naw, he was just adamantly against the Iraqi war and anyone that voted for it.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think he was referring to the Garland pick that McConnell refused to have a vote on which was unprecedented.  He justified it by citing a hypothetical situation that Biden came up with a while back.  The difference I guess is it was a presidential election year.  Plus, the GOP controlled the House and Senate.  I liked the balance on the Supreme Court the way it was with Kennedy being the swing vote, but it is what it is.  Who's the swing vote now?  Roberts probably.

McConnell was complying with a Senate rule put in place in the  1990s by Joe Biden, the so called "Biden Rule" to prevent George H.W. Bush from putting his pick on the High Court. Hence, we ended up with Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can you imagine a right to ban abortion? That will now become a major issue in state elections. 

Or a national law law to ban abortion? Presidents will have to weigh in on supporting or denouncing it. 

Gay rights could go backwards, too. 

This will be fun to watch. 

Let not your heart be troubled Mr. Troll, the only thing  a turnaround on Roe v. Wade would accomplish is leaving it up to the states to regulate abortion. It would still be legal to kill babies. Far left states like NY and NJ would probably allow abortions all the way to the point where the woman in actually in labor, so I think that fact alone would make conservatives think twice about touching it.

Most abortion loving states have already sealed off the right to abortion no matter what the Court does. New York and Florida are a few. Harpers has a good article a few years ago 

states that don’t want it will continue as before

Edited by row_33

27 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

McConnell was complying with a Senate rule put in place in the  1990s by Joe Biden, the so called "Biden Rule" to prevent George H.W. Bush from putting his pick on the High Court. Hence, we ended up with Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Let not your heart be troubled Mr. Troll, the only thing  a turnaround on Roe v. Wade would accomplish is leaving it up to the states to regulate abortion. It would still be legal to kill babies. Far left states like NY and NJ would probably allow abortions all the way to the point where the woman in actually in labor, so I think that fact alone would make conservatives think twice about touching it.

Thanks Troll, but you are wrong. I know how much you pro lifers care about children, so much so that you have the government steal them from their parents and warehouse them. I very much believe your sincerity when you wail for the unborn. 

And will Pennsylvania allow abortions? Will Ohio? If that is the issue politicians are forced to run on, I think that will be interesting. 

And when Texas bans abortions, how will they punish doctors, women, health providers and those that help? More mass arrests? 

And the moring after pill is to be banned? Isn't that an abortion to you far right religious nuts? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DgyQ1raWkAIHXL-.jpg

:lol: 

(that's not real - for clarity... I didn't think I needed to specify that at first, but I probably do. Sadly)

Obviously it's not real.  She would have said "Undocumented Citizen."

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

No !@#ing way.  That's gotta be from The Onion or an Internet Fake Headline generator

@CNN Politics is a satire account.  Their top tweet right now is Trump rampaging through the forest in a gorilla suit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Thanks Troll, but you are wrong. I know how much you pro lifers care about children, so much so that you have the government steal them from their parents and warehouse them. I very much believe your sincerity when you wail for the unborn. 

And will Pennsylvania allow abortions? Will Ohio? If that is the issue politicians are forced to run on, I think that will be interesting. 

And when Texas bans abortions, how will they punish doctors, women, health providers and those that help? More mass arrests? 

And the moring after pill is to be banned? Isn't that an abortion to you far right religious nuts? 

What do you think would be the consequences of a roll back of roe v wade?

What does the ruling of roe v wade say?

18 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What do you think would be the consequences of a roll back of roe v wade?

What does the ruling of roe v wade say?

He called you "Troll"!

:lol:

He could give $#^%-talk lessons to antifa, for crying out loud. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1