Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What, JSP and I insulting each other is a harbinger of the Second Civil War?

Doubt that it's directly related, but ironic that a newspaper just got shot up.  

Just now, GG said:

Doubt that it's directly related, but ironic that a newspaper just got shot up.  

Like ten thousand spoons ironic.

I like the Vox's coverage.  They actually have a link they embed in articles that leads to a boilerplate anti-gun story.  It's really efficient.

24 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You know, I've thought a lot about what you've said the past few weeks, and I've decided to change my position.

I hate the left. Viscerally. I hate everything they believe in, and everything they are. But they have a right to exist in peace, and so long as they're nonviolent, i shouldn't call for them to be snuffed out like roaches. key words: as long as they're nonviolent.

I audibly laughed at this.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Like ten thousand spoons ironic.

I like the Vox's coverage.  They actually have a link they embed in articles that leads to a boilerplate anti-gun story.  It's really efficient.

We'll all get back to our hot plates in a minute, okay?

Just now, joesixpack said:

WHAT?

Capital Gazette, Annapolis.  Five dead, several injured, a couple hours ago.  Suspect in custody, no known motive yet.

MD governor had a press conference stating his regrets.  Has been bombarded with accusations that it was his fault, and calls for violence against him.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Capital Gazette, Annapolis.  Five dead, several injured, a couple hours ago.  Suspect in custody, no known motive yet.

MD governor had a press conference stating his regrets.  Has been bombarded with accusations that it was his fault, and calls for violence against him.

odd, i got no notification on my phone.

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Zuckerberg can eat a bag. That guy's as shady as a grove of locusts.

True.

So is Sandberg and the rest of their mouth pieces..

Whenever I hear comments from them I feel like I'm reading 1984 in my dorm room again.  "our number one goal is make people safe" LOL

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's actually your right-wing f__k-buddy Milo Yiannopoulos that folks are implicating. -He's the one who texted the following:

“I can’t wait fort he vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” he texted the reporter at the Observer, who said he received the message when he reached out for comment on a story from Yiannopolous

Here the full context of what Milo said.

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

It's actually your right-wing f__k-buddy Milo Yiannopoulos that folks are implicating. -He's the one who texted the following:

“I can’t wait fort he vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” he texted the reporter at the Observer, who said he received the message when he reached out for comment on a story from Yiannopolous

Here the full context of what Milo said.

What he said was despicable, however he is not responsible. That wasn't released until AFTER the shooting...