Summit Predictions

I see that mentally ill libs want NK to succeed and the USA to fail only to rationalize their hate for Trump.

Americans who would rather see Trump fail and NK to succeed are disgusting right down to the core.

But it's just another day in paradise, isn't it?

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

I see that mentally ill libs want NK to succeed and the USA to fail only to rationalize their hate for Trump.

Americans who would rather see Trump fail and NK to succeed are disgusting right down to the core.

But it's just another day in paradise, isn't it?

But Trump is a traitor and a Russian puppet.  Therefore, he is un-American.  Therefore, it is truly patriotic to want Trump to fail.  If, in doing so, he brings down the entire country...well, we have to destroy the country to save it, then.  

40 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But Trump is a traitor and a Russian puppet.  Therefore, he is un-American.  Therefore, it is truly patriotic to want Trump to fail.  If, in doing so, he brings down the entire country...well, we have to destroy the country to save it, then.  

Unfortunately, there are many brain dead Americans that feel this way.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Unfortunately, there are many brain dead Americans that feel this way.

I feel like those specific Americans...the ones who see Trump as a traitor, etc....are predictably left leaning.These are the same people convinced that Stormy Daniels will somehow manage to cornhole her way past the Cindy Sheehan Bar for Chicks the Left Likes To Wave Around Because They Are Unable to Create Their Own Message.

The rest of America is tired of their noise. The right has been tired of their noise for years, but the rest of America, who tries to avoid discussing this stuff 24/7, is most assuredly tired of their idiocy. That part of America doesn't really know or care about the minutia. They know the impeachment/treason stupidity is just that...stupidity. 

They also know that nutbags in masks are holding up traffic on their way to work, and that Facebook is unbearable, and that common sense would easily dictate that the problems that come from a porous border are bad, predictable and completely avoidable.

The left is on the losing side of history right now. It will undoubtedly change. And the right will return to looking like a meandering mess.

But the left is losing because they've pissed off the people who have always followed them, and they literally have no message beyond "OMG, Trump is an idiot!! OMG!!!"

You can find all kinds of things wrong with the left, but their biggest problem is that they can't stop melting down long enough to come up with a coherent message that will get people to take them seriously again.

These could be the coolest mid-terms ever.

Was this what Trump and Putin were talking about? We will probably never know I guess

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-hackers-new-target-a-vulnerable-democratic-senator?ref=home

The Russian intelligence agency behind the 2016 election cyberattacks targeted Sen. Claire McCaskill as she began her 2018 re-election campaign in earnest, a Daily Beast forensic analysis reveals. That makes the Missouri Democrat the first identified target of the Kremlin’s 2018 election interference.

McCaskill, who has been highly critical of Russia over the years, is widely considered to be among the most vulnerable Senate Democrats facing re-election this year as Republicans hope to hold their slim majority in the Senate. In 2016, President Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton by almost 20 points in the senator’s home state of Missouri.

There’s no evidence to suggest that this particular attack was successful.  Asked about the hack attempt by Russia’s GRU intelligence agency, McCaskill told The Daily Beast on Thursday that she wasn’t yet prepared to discuss it.

“I’m not going to speak of it right now,” she said. “I think we’ll have something on it next week. I’m not going to speak about it right now. I can’t confirm or do anything about it right now.”

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was this what Trump and Putin were talking about? We will probably never know I guess

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-hackers-new-target-a-vulnerable-democratic-senator?ref=home

Well, gotta set up the excuses for losing early. It's not like she can possibly lose because she's not representing her state to her constituent's satisfaction.

• Like (+1) 1