Canada question

He was forced to have his original ones removed and replaced with these as a condition of him being allowed to be in office. He had to have something to distract people from falling for him by looking into his hypnotic dreamy eyes...

(Same reason for Trumps hair, gotta have something to distract people from what's really going on....)

Or he is just a pretty boy who enjoys manscaping a little too much.....

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Canada is out for the destruction of America as is every country on the planet (England, France, Ireland, Japan, etc ...) with the exception of Russia.

Damn them all to Hell

Nah, none of us are out to destroy you, we are all sitting back with our popcorn watching you do it to yourself.......

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

He was forced to have his original ones removed and replaced with these as a condition of him being allowed to be in office. He had to have something to distract people from falling for him by looking into his hypnotic dreamy eyes...

(Same reason for Trumps hair, gotta have something to distract people from what's really going on....)

Or he is just a pretty boy who enjoys manscaping a little too much.....

He was showing off his bushy eyebrows much like his mother showed off her bush for all to see.

13 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

? ... care to expand on that ?

the owner of Orange Julius rented space on our Toronto office floor a few years back

one time he was standing in the doorway to the board room and I asked the client what he thought of OJ, and the client said it was the worst rinky-dink pile of garbage ever

then I introduced him to the owner, who laughed

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the owner of Orange Julius rented space on our Toronto office floor a few years back

one time he was standing in the doorway to the board room and I asked the client what he thought of OJ, and the client said it was the worst rinky-dink pile of garbage ever

Ah, the time honored way of bonding with a client, embarrass him.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Somewhat less than brilliant story but I wasn't expecting much anyway.

4 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Well, they were already pissed that they were not in the Stanley Cup finals this year.  Their process must have failed them.

Canadians can't seem to figure out eye brows, bacon, or how to win the championship of their national game

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Canadians can't seem to figure out eye brows, bacon, or how to win the championship of their national game

Our national game is lacrosse apparently.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Didn't you guys lose to Jamaica in the last Olympics?

Our Olympians violated the spirit of the game in an early round game....  never seen such a rhubarb over curling before 

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

Our Olympians violated the spirit of the game in an early round game....  never seen such a rhubarb over curling before 

Canada

Curling

Jamaica

Rhubarb

Sounds like the premise for one of Gregggggy's scripts

• Haha (+1) 1

Authorities investigating death threat against U.S. ambassador to Canada

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/authorities-investigating-death-threat-against-u-s-ambassador-to-canada-1.3975112#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=kwFc7Nf

?

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 6h6 hours ago

First they burn our White House down and now this

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

At this point, the next time Trump and Trudeau meet face to face, Trump should make a peace offering.

Bacon

Real bacon, not that Canadian !@#$

How about he just pimp slaps Trudeau?

• Like (+1) 2