[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

I love Eichel...but, he does seem “off” the last few games. He skates up the ice with the puck and invariably gives the puck away. Tries too hard to make a razzle dazzle play. I saw him make two terrible passes across our defensive zone. And he’s shooting when in bad position and passing when in good position (just saw that in last period where he was 10 feet from goal and he passed it to a group of skates). I love the kid but he’s in somewhat of a slump. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I love Eichel...but, he does seem “off” the last few games. He skates up the ice with the puck and invariably gives the puck away. Tries too hard to make a razzle dazzle play. I saw him make two terrible passes across our defensive zone. And he’s shooting when in bad position and passing when in good position (just saw that in last period where he was 10 feet from goal and he passed it to a group of skates). I love the kid but he’s in somewhat of a slump. 

Eichel must have seen this! :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz