Thats It! I am moving back to Syracuse!

I am sick and tired of the snow and cold down here in richmond. Its March freakin 16th! and it is snowing?????? It should be in the upper 50's. low 60's by now. Buuuutttttttt Noooooooooo! Criminey, they will probably close school tomorrow because snow is in the forcast!

Move back to Syracuse? You're the guy who walks across his yard and steps on the rake and gets bashed on the head, confused as to why it happened, then does it again, aren't you?

276310[/snapback]

I think what he was saying is: If the weather is the same down in Richmond as it is in Cuse, why bother being down there?

I think what he was saying is: If the weather is the same down in Richmond as it is in Cuse, why bother being down there?

276333[/snapback]

I think what I'm saying is that he's already moved to Syracuse from Richmond, lasted less than a year, then moved back to Richmond. Now he wants to move back to Syracuse?

And no, the weather isn't anywhere near the same, no matter what Mr. Wiggle may think. I think Seattle is a sunnier place than Syracuse...

I think what I'm saying is that he's already moved to Syracuse from Richmond, lasted less than a year, then moved back to Richmond. Now he wants to move back to Syracuse?

And no, the weather isn't anywhere near the same, no matter what Mr. Wiggle may think. I think Seattle is a sunnier place than Syracuse...

276341[/snapback]

you seem pretty pissed about this... :blink:

Meanwhile in South FL...

Sunshine along with a few clouds. High near 85F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

It's a little windy, but it's warming up. Saw my first gecko in months this morning. Oh, and did I mention the girls on Spring Break?

Meanwhile in South FL...

Sunshine along with a few clouds. High near 85F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

It's a little windy, but it's warming up.  Saw my first gecko in months this morning.  Oh, and did I mention the girls on Spring Break?

276398[/snapback]

Bite me.

Pennsylvania is sunny, but cold.

I am sick and tired of the snow and cold down here in richmond.  Its March freakin 16th!  and it is snowing??????  It should be in the upper 50's. low 60's by now.  Buuuutttttttt Noooooooooo!  Criminey, they will probably close school tomorrow because snow is in the forcast!

276303[/snapback]

i'll move to richmond

can i have your job?

I am sick and tired of the snow and cold down here in richmond.  Its March freakin 16th!  and it is snowing??????  It should be in the upper 50's. low 60's by now.  Buuuutttttttt Noooooooooo!  Criminey, they will probably close school tomorrow because snow is in the forcast!

276303[/snapback]

Pooj, please do not tell me they are closing school. I am in the UK for business this week, and the wife will be absolutely berserker when I get home if she has the kids all day.

276303[/snapback]

You're right! We've had 3-4 "storms" all 1" or less, I'm really ready to go back to the effect of Lake Effect!

I also miss:

The Gov. LePetomane Memorial Thruway

Being represented in the Senate by the Hildabeast

Sales tax in the 8-9% range

Trying to sell a house in "No Takers Acres" aka WNY

Makes one wonder why sooo many people have left the area? :blink:

Hey poojer, i was down in the Richmond area for the Great VA teach in convention. I found the souther drawl, the gene pool, and the work quality of everywhere we went to be sub par. Enough to notice anyway. Tell me what you think?

I actually love the area, plenty of opportunities and the quality of work is not different than anywhere else. It is a great place to end up. close enough and far enough away to everywhere.

Hey poojer, i was down in the Richmond area for the Great VA teach in convention.  I found the souther drawl, the gene pool, and the work quality of everywhere we went to be sub par.  Enough to notice anyway.  Tell me what you think?

276500[/snapback]

276303[/snapback]

What a sissy boy you've turned into! :blink: