Hawaii is burning but most media only cares that Trump burns.

Tens of millions in this country have no idea what Hawaii's going through, but, on a daily basis, know about every Trump related report by the media.

......it's all media,

Edited by Ifartalot

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A very, very small corner of Hawaii.  Guatemala suffered more damage in three hours.

Yep, and try finding news about it... I just scrolled all the way through CNN front page and nothing on Guatemala at all....

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yep, and try finding news about it... I just scrolled all the way through CNN front page and nothing on Guatemala at all....

Stormy 24/7

and Stormy's lawyer

and Stormy's ex-lawyer

can you get enough ??

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Stormy 24/7

and Stormy's lawyer

and Stormy's ex-lawyer

can you get enough ??

I know... CNN is quickly becoming a Stormy "Whether" Channel with a side of fake news... 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I know... CNN is quickly becoming a Stormy "Whether" Channel with a side of fake news... 

i believe there are possibly a dozen more Stormys out there for the media to bombard until Trumps 8 years in office are up

won't this be fun?

Fact: At 10:45 AM EST the term "Guatemala" shows up 1 time on the front page at CNN.com. The term "Stormy" shows up 0 times.

1. https://www.cnn.com/

2. Press Ctrl+F

3. Enter your search term

You guys are idiots.

23 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Wrong

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Also wrong

12 minutes ago, peace out said:

Fact: At 10:45 AM EST the term "Guatemala" shows up 1 time on the front page at CNN.com. The term "Stormy" shows up 0 times.

1. https://www.cnn.com/

2. Press Ctrl+F

3. Enter your search term

You guys are idiots.

Wrong

Also wrong

I think Stormy's 15 minutes are up.

But even Tuesday, I couldn't find anything on Guatemala on CNN's front page.  It was all Trump/Rudi chicken little bull ****.  American mass media has been very slow to cover that story.

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think Stormy's 15 minutes are up.

But even Tuesday, I couldn't find anything on Guatemala on CNN's front page.  It was all Trump/Rudi chicken little bull ****.  American mass media has been very slow to cover that story.

Rudy doesn't fit the dictated narrative

What trump does affects everyone in the country, as opposed to Kilauea affecting a few thousand people who bought homes downslope from on this active volcano. 

Btw, every time I visit cnn.com I see new video of the eruption. 

1 minute ago, TPS said:

What trump does affects everyone in the country, as opposed to Kilauea affecting a few thousand people who bought homes downslope from on this active volcano. 

Is it video of the volcano or Brian Stelter's last bloviation? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, TPS said:

So there's no long term environmental impact to a volcano eruption as the winds and ocean currents move towards the North American continent?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Did anyone ever consider that, if this is true, the President has far too much power?

Only if the POTUS is a Republican.... If it's a Democrat they don't have enough power

22 hours ago, /dev/null said:

So there's no long term environmental impact to a volcano eruption as the winds and ocean currents move towards the North American continent?

https://newrepublic.com/article/148542/kilaueas-impact-climate

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Did anyone ever consider that, if this is true, the President has far too much power?

Executive orders, tariffs, troops and bombs in Syria, presidential power has certainly expanded over time, even more than the Big Island has....

That seems to imply that "Deep State" is Zionist.

That recent "chem" attack in Syria, the "motives" were all wrong...  Assad wants us out, and the only way we stay is if a false flag chem attack happens and Trump falls for it... never mind the Israeli planes in the area at the time of the "Assad chem attack."  Assad could've killed 10k with machine guns and Trump wouldn't have cared or stayed.

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

That seems to imply that "Deep State" is Zionist.

That recent "chem" attack in Syria, the "motives" were all wrong...  Assad wants us out, and the only way we stay is if a false flag chem attack happens and Trump falls for it... never mind the Israeli planes in the area at the time of the "Assad chem attack."  Assad could've killed 10k with machine guns and Trump wouldn't have cared or stayed.

What sites did the US hit in retaliation? (2 out of 3 sites were Iranian/Hezbollah). 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What sites did the US hit in retaliation? (2 out of 3 sites were Iranian/Hezbollah). 

In the much broader lens, Israel's hands are in no way clean.  I think there's going to be more than enough dirt to cover their floor quite completely by the time this is all said and done.

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Ever see the photos that some put out suggesting that ISIS leader Al Baghdadi is really Simon Elliot, a Mossad agent in multiple photos with John McCain?

Break out of the nation state paradigm to see the picture with more clarity. 

It's not nation states that are the issue, but sub groups operating inside and outside their control. The darkness is global, entrenched deeper in some countries' institutions more so than others, but the overlap is global.