"Great" Britain is Over

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

Thanks... I was looking for something else to boycott. :thumbsup:

As well as the indigenous populations white Europeans marginalized and/or enslaved, then systematically decimated.

Now Europe is wary of the same fate... But again, it's too late... The birthrate among Muslims in the EU. is 2.6 children per pairing. -A full child ahead of 

non-muslims! -Out of 3.3 million Muslims living in the UK, Half are under the age of 25 One-third are under the age of 15! -They're younger, having more babies,

and NOT leaving anytime soon.  It was once thought that By 2050, the UK would be on the brink of a Muslim majority...... They've since pushed that date up to

2037.... Why not lay the ground rules now? -EVEN IF it shaves a little off what us Americans consider free speech?

Respectfully selling western ideals to younger, more secular, Muslims is a good idea for  countries like Germany, France, and the U.K.

Throwing a wall up between themselves and close Muslim neighbors helps no one.

Called war isn't it? Seems everyone was going after everyone back in the day. If the indigenous had their shite together it might have been the other way around. 

On 5/29/2018 at 7:14 PM, #34fan said:

I disagree with the media suppression, if it's any consolation...

UK, and EU (especially) Angele Merkel handled this whole refugee crisis wrong.

This is the classic "oh, well!" response the far left loves to see from it's casual supporters, to be followed by the unspoken "but we can't do anything differently because RAAAYYSIS!!!!"

14 hours ago, #34fan said:

No, it isn't.

It's called conquest, and colonization...

War, is what happens when that sh_t gets old.

Whatever the name, it's pretty much nature taking its course. One society/culture develops faster than the other. A lot of nations/cultures really are better off being colonized. The average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa hovers around the 65 mark. Not really conducive to self-governing in a healthy way. Not conducive to having a productive, safe existence. South Africa is a friggen mess now. Someone has to take control. At least they get access to technology of the time, health care, food so they don't starve. Whoever is doing the colonizing gets whatever value they are after. Not racist or cruel. Just reality.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Explains why you're consistently getting your ass handed to you in intellectual debates. . 

:lol: My, my, -are we still confusing alt/right Jackassery with intellectual debate?

5 dribbling four-year-olds show up to enforce their imaginary claim on the board, then resort to name calling when they can't dispatch an opponent.

For all your bluster, you only succeed in boring me back to my daily tasks.

Just now, #34fan said:

:lol: My, my, -are we still confusing alt/right Jackassery with intellectual debate?

5 dribbling four-year-olds show up to enforce their imaginary claim on the board, then resort to name calling when they can't dispatch an opponent.

Proving my point once again. 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Whatever the name, it's pretty much nature taking its course. One society/culture develops faster than the other. A lot of nations/cultures really are better off being colonized. The average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa hovers around the 65 mark. Not really conducive to self-governing in a healthy way. Not conducive to having a productive, safe existence. South Africa is a friggen mess now. Someone has to take control. At least they get access to technology of the time, health care, food so they don't starve. Whoever is doing the colonizing gets whatever value they are after. Not racist or cruel. Just reality.

:lol: You want to talk about South African reality?

White farmers are on the verge of having their land confiscated without compensation.

The white south African murder rate is many times the national average, and some have already been "evacuated" to Australia.

In March, a 2018 statistic revealed a white farmer was killed every 5 days is South Africa.

That's the ultimate reality of oppressive colonialism.... Sooner or later it leaves the colonizers in a position to be hacked to pieces by the oppressed.

Edited by #34fan

22 hours ago, #34fan said:

As well as the indigenous populations white Europeans marginalized and/or enslaved, then systematically decimated.

Which was pretty much the way the entire world operated at the time, and really, still does today.  Leviathan simply is.  Governments, more than anything else, are consolidated monopolies of power, and when that degree of force is multiplied it will always be projected somewhere.  During the Colonial era vast differences in technological advancement propelled Europe to the forefront, and they expanded outward, exerting their force. 

Now Europe is wary of the same fate... But again, it's too late... The birthrate among Muslims in the EU. is 2.6 children per pairing. -A full child ahead of 

non-muslims! -Out of 3.3 million Muslims living in the UK, Half are under the age of 25 One-third are under the age of 15! -They're younger, having more babies,

and NOT leaving anytime soon.  It was once thought that By 2050, the UK would be on the brink of a Muslim majority...... They've since pushed that date up to 2037....

Which is why they are having the fight they are having.  It's why Tommy Robinson, and those like him, are so vitally important to the National identities and cultures of the European nations.

Why not lay the ground rules

now? -EVEN IF it shaves a little off what us Americans consider free speech?

Respectfully selling western ideals to younger, more secular, Muslims is a good idea for  countries like Germany, France, and the U.K.

And this is why.

They are laying the ground rules now, and the ground rules they are laying is:  No, we will not live under any aspect of Sharia Law.  We will live as a free people as our traditions dictate, and if you wish to live here, you will as well.

Throwing a wall up between themselves and close Muslim neighbors helps no one.

But locking human beings in cages for exercising their natural rights does?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which was pretty much the way the entire world operated at the time, and really, still does today.  Leviathan simply is.  Governments, more than anything else, are consolidated monopolies of power, and when that degree of force is multiplied it will always be projected somewhere.  During the Colonial era vast differences in technological advancement propelled Europe to the forefront, and they expanded outward, exerting their force. 

I always like the "White Europeans enslaved Africans" narrative.  Who the hell do people think sold the slaved to the Europeans?

Hell, this is the first time in human history that slavery isn't considered acceptable.  Records of slavery go back as far as records go back.  People who treat it as an aberration of the human condition are massively ignorant.  The current human condition is the aberration.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I always like the "White Europeans enslaved Africans" narrative.  Who the hell do people think sold the slaved to the Europeans?

Hell, this is the first time in human history that slavery isn't considered acceptable.  Records of slavery go back as far as records go back.  People who treat it as an aberration of the human condition are massively ignorant.  The current human condition is the aberration.

Exactly.  No one ever talks about how capturing slaves from rival tribes to sell to Europeans was the major industry in Africa during that time period.

The other thing nobody ever talks about is black slave owners during the Antebellum era.  Hell, the first slave owner in what is now considered America was black.  Until he won a court case in which he refused to free an indentured servant after his period of servitude had expired, slavery didn't exist here.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

Boy, Gregg's on a roll. Just one more thing to thank him for.

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Exactly.  No one ever talks about how capturing slaves from rival tribes to sell to Europeans was the major industry in Africa during that time period.

You would think the US was the only country that had slavery. You guys are smart so you were probably aware however I wasn't until recently.

"The enormity of the slave trade’s foothold in Brazil was so far-reaching, that the nation largely failed to develop an effective anti-slavery movement, even while many other nations around the world were making revolutionary reforms. Throughout the 1700s and early 1800s, slavery was being weeded out in the British Empire, North America, and France. Brazil, however, still had nearly one and a half million slaves with the number of slave imports only accelerating at 5.7%."4

https://exoduscry.com/blog/general/history-of-slavery-and-abolition-in-brazil/

The narrative that all slaves in the US were mistreated, tortured or worse doesn't really make sense if you think about it. If I'm a farmer paying a premium for a Cat or John Deere to help me harvest would I treat the equipment like crap so it broke down on me when I needed it? No way. Slaves were a significant investment. If you treated them like total shite no way you could get decent production out of them. Not saying they were treated like hotel guests just that it just doesn't add up that you would buy them just to abuse them.

Also, most of the people in the south hated slavery because it lowered the price of labor. 

I mean to me this is common sense stuff that you just have to apply yourself. 

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

:lol: You want to talk about South African reality?

White farmers are on the verge of having their land confiscated without compensation.

The white south African murder rate is many times the national average, and some have already been "evacuated" to Australia.

In March, a 2018 statistic revealed a white farmer was killed every 5 days is South Africa.

That's the ultimate reality of oppressive colonialism.... Sooner or later it leaves the colonizers in a position to be hacked to pieces by the oppressed.

Remind me again of when apartheid ended?

Also I thought black people couldnt be racist?

hm.

Edited by joesixpack

48 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Also I thought black people couldnt be racist?

Not only can they be racist, they can also be incredibly pissed-off after 100 years of state-sanctioned brutality, marginalization, and displacement.

48 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Remind me again of when apartheid ended?

Whites still owned and controlled 75% of the land as of 2016 

It's a complex landscape, and has been one since "official" apartheid wrapped up in '94

The 2018 outcome is fear of a white genocide taking place in SA... I personally don't think it'll happen, but I sure wouldn't put any money on that.

Edited by #34fan

1 hour ago, Dante said:

The narrative that all slaves in the US were mistreated, tortured or worse doesn't really make sense if you think about it. If I'm a farmer paying a premium for a Cat or John Deere to help me harvest would I treat the equipment like crap so it broke down on me when I needed it? No way. Slaves were a significant investment. If you treated them like total shite no way you could get decent production out of them. Not saying they were treated like hotel guests just that it just doesn't add up that you would buy them just to abuse them.

It's objectively inaccurate.  Stonewall Jackson, for example: One slave he bought was a free man who sold himself to Jackson to pay off a debt; Jackson hired him out to VMI to work off the purchase and gain his freedom.  Another was a four-year old orphaned girl a local widow couldn't support and was selling - Jackson bought her specifically to keep her in the community she knew.  And he taught slaves to read, in part because he believed they could not be free without literacy.

The modern interpretation of US slavery presumes that every slaveholder was a Deep South landowner growing cash crops on an industrial scale.  The institution was far more complex than that simple archetype.  

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

The 2018 outcome is fear of a white genocide taking place in SA... I personally don't think it'll happen, but I sure wouldn't put any money on that.

Wouldn't be the first time that happened in sub-Saharan Africa.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

Don't let him bore you all the way back to your normal tasks because if you can refrain picking the lint from your navel for a really long time it will turn into a diamond.

#resist

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's objectively inaccurate.  Stonewall Jackson, for example: One slave he bought was a free man who sold himself to Jackson to pay off a debt; Jackson hired him out to VMI to work off the purchase and gain his freedom.  Another was a four-year old orphaned girl a local widow couldn't support and was selling - Jackson bought her specifically to keep her in the community she knew.  And he taught slaves to read, in part because he believed they could not be free without literacy.

The modern interpretation of US slavery presumes that every slaveholder was a Deep South landowner growing cash crops on an industrial scale.  The institution was far more complex than that simple archetype.  

Wouldn't be the first time that happened in sub-Saharan Africa.  

The worst examples of the situation have been cherry picked and presented, promoted as the routine. 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

The narrative that all slaves in the US were mistreated, tortured or worse doesn't really make sense if you think about it. If I'm a farmer paying a premium for a Cat or John Deere to help me harvest would I treat the equipment like crap so it broke down on me when I needed it?

Unfortunately a Cat, or John deer, doesn't have a mind it can use to foment resistance, and rebellion among the other farm equipment.

Cruelty wasn't seen as sport, as much as it was a device for controlling slaves through fear... Two dead, tortured, slaves hanging within eyeshot of living ones served as

an effective reminder of who was in charge, and the price for insurrection.

Just now, #34fan said:

Unfortunately a Cat, or John deer, doesn't have a mind it can use to foment resistance, and rebellion among the other farm equipment.

Cruelty wasn't seen as sport, as much as it was a device for controlling slaves through fear... Two dead, tortured, slaves hanging within eyeshot of living ones served as

You act as if that was a trait exclusive to the South or Europeans. It was a global scourge and the methods used to enforce it were universal. 

18 minutes ago, Dante said:

The worst examples of the situation have been cherry picked and presented, promoted as the routine. 

Sounds more like you and Tom are the ones cherry picking to me.

Just like TYTT plucked the best bits of European history and offered them to dolts who don't know any better.

It's part of the alt-right's scam.... And every scam requires a taker.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You act as if that was a trait exclusive to the South or Europeans.

How so? 

Edited by #34fan

Sounds more like you and Tom are the ones cherry picking to me.

Just like TYTT plucked the best bits of European history and offered them to dolts who don't know any better.

It's part of the alt-right's scam.... And every scam requires a taker.

Image result for irony alert gif

How so? 

Slavery has existed since time immemorial in many different forms. Chattel slavery in the south was not the only system to use fear and display corpses to reinforce the system. Pretending that it was is either admitting you're completely ignorant of the subject you're discussing, or being intentionally dishonest. 

Could have happened. Stuff like that happens now. Not the norm though. An extreme.  That's what we are talking about. Manipulation. Lying by omission. Not telling the entire story or the era. Let's be honest. You don't really know anything. You weren't around at that time. You are only parroting what you have been told or led to believe. By who? A professor? The media? Who says they know what they are talking about? They have been fed the same agenda as you have. I guess what I'm getting at is that as I get older I believe less and less of what I'm told and only half of what I see. The lying on every level is so pervasive it really is difficult on who or what info you can trust. Least of all a totally left leaning education/indoctrination system. Get knowledge and wisdom from your own life experiences and apply that. And sitting in a classroom absorbing what some overpaid schmuck drone on doesn't count as a life experience. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You act as if that was a trait exclusive to the South or Europeans. It was a global scourge and the methods used to enforce it were universal. 

Well, those are the "important ones" to liberals in the know.................:lol:

Meanwhile ...............back in the Great Britain Thread..............

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Alliance

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/butchers-living-fear-vegan-attacks-rise-says-countryside-alliance/

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, those are the "important ones" to liberals in the know.................:lol:

Meanwhile ...............back in the Great Britain Thread..............

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Alliance

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/butchers-living-fear-vegan-attacks-rise-says-countryside-alliance/

BREAKING NEWS:   A white farmer HAS apprehended the suspects.

th?id=OIP.o1kffGiMlBvPvhTQn35t-QHaDt&pid

Edited by #34fan

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tommy Robinson Drew Attention to ‘Grooming Gangs.’ Britain Has Persecuted Him.

“RAPE GANGS” IS A MORE ACCURATE TERM: 

Read the whole thing. The British authorities have behaved contemptibly here. Their behavior is what one might expect from an occupation government under a foreign conqueror.

Seems like the Great Britain of Winston Churchill has become the Little Britain of Neville Chamberlain.

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Read the whole thing. The British authorities have behaved contemptibly here. Their behavior is what one might expect from an occupation government under a foreign conqueror.

Wow does not begin to cover it.

To focus on just one of the dangerous things going on, I will pick what I view as the simplest to decipher and judge.

A man was arrested on the street, tried convicted and sentenced within a matter of hours and somehow that isn't the worst part of the event.  The press has been banned from reporting on it.  That is worse and if it doesn't change, other parts of that society will crumble quickly.  There are no mental gymnastics that can explain this ban and frankly no reporter in a free society that should abide by it.  

Every single reporter in England should immediately write a story about it and every paper and newscast should be wall to wall coverage of it until the court backs down and lifts the ban.  If they comply with this ban, they are simply not reporters, they are worker bees.

I hadn't heard the name Tommy Robinson until the other day.  My opinion on this has nothing to do with him.  The same opinion would apply to a reporting ban on anyone's arrest and trial for anything.  I hate soccer, ugly teeth scare me and people with snooty fake accents are not my favorites so I usually avoid thinking about England, but I'll be very interested to see if a pro-Robinson, anti-Robinson or neutral reporter breaks this ban.  IMO it is their duty.

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seems like the Great Britain of Winston Churchill has become the Little Britain of Neville Chamberlain.

Britain has such a good record of defending. Hard to believe they are going to roll over so easily. A different kind of war. Very clever if you think about it. Play the long game by seizing control of the education system that breeds your operatives. Not that many needed you just have to get them in key positions. The most obvious example to me is Merkel. Even better if you can consolidate power in scams like the EU. Now you have economic leverage on all the key playing nations. Majority of the public in a PC haze who willingly accommodate their occupiers. Hell, they even fund them laughably enough.  Easy peasy. Not a shot fired. Not yet anyway but it may be too late.

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Wow does not begin to cover it.

To focus on just one of the dangerous things going on, I will pick what I view as the simplest to decipher and judge.

A man was arrested on the street, tried convicted and sentenced within a matter of hours and somehow that isn't the worst part of the event.  The press has been banned from reporting on it.  That is worse and if it doesn't change, other parts of that society will crumble quickly.  There are no mental gymnastics that can explain this ban and frankly no reporter in a free society that should abide by it.  

Every single reporter in England should immediately write a story about it and every paper and newscast should be wall to wall coverage of it until the court backs down and lifts the ban.  If they comply with this ban, they are simply not reporters, they are worker bees.

I hadn't heard the name Tommy Robinson until the other day.  My opinion on this has nothing to do with him.  The same opinion would apply to a reporting ban on anyone's arrest and trial for anything.  I hate soccer, ugly teeth scare me and people with snooty fake accents are not my favorites so I usually avoid thinking about England, but I'll be very interested to see if a pro-Robinson, anti-Robinson or neutral reporter breaks this ban.  IMO it is their duty.

The arrest and sentence was proper under UK law. He had violated the terms of his probation that had a prison sentence attached. The problem is the law itself. The country where the Magna Carta was created is now against the very principles of it. There is no Great Britain any more, much less an England. They never should have joined the EU and their departure may be too late.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Slavery has existed since time immemorial in many different forms. Chattel slavery in the south was not the only system to use fear and display corpses to reinforce the system. Pretending that it was is either admitting you're completely ignorant of the subject you're discussing, or being intentionally dishonest. 

Are you high?

Your'e alternating between total nonsense, and stuff I never said, but it's fine. -Call it what you want... Slavery in the United States meant terror, degradation, and oppression for the African American.... Much of which continued for decades after the institution ended.

Tom hovering over the warm fuzzy moments is typical of most Nazi sympathizers. -Buy his bullsh_t Disney version if staying stupid is that important to you. 

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No one ever talks about how capturing slaves from rival tribes to sell to Europeans was the major industry in Africa during that time period.

Completely face - f**king the enlightenment wasn't good enough for you, I see... You needed a new continent to gloss-over, generalize, and altogether misunderstand. -You've got to be the most inept, half-assed storyteller I've ever seen in my life.

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

.  Hell, the first slave owner in what is now considered America was black.  Until he won a court case in which he refused to free an indentured servant after his period of servitude had expired, slavery didn't exist here.

Nonsense.

This one has  been widely debunked as bullsh_t by many sources. The first LEGAL recorded slave in the Americas was John Punch, condemned in court to lifelong servitude for running away from the Virginia plantation of Hugh Gwyn, a white landowner. in 1641

On the positive side, Punch's 11th great-grandson is likely Barack Obama on his mom's side...-Payback's a b*tch ain't it! :lol:

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The arrest and sentence was proper under UK law. He had violated the terms of his probation that had a prison sentence attached. The problem is the law itself. The country where the Magna Carta was created is now against the very principles of it. There is no Great Britain any more, much less an England. They never should have joined the EU and their departure may be too late.

3 hours ago, Dante said:

Britain has such a good record of defending. Hard to believe they are going to roll over so easily. A different kind of war. Very clever if you think about it. Play the long game by seizing control of the education system that breeds your operatives. Not that many needed you just have to get them in key positions. The most obvious example to me is Merkel. Even better if you can consolidate power in scams like the EU. Now you have economic leverage on all the key playing nations. Majority of the public in a PC haze who willingly accommodate their occupiers. Hell, they even fund them laughably enough.  Easy peasy. Not a shot fired. Not yet anyway but it may be too late.

Who's to say....

Once a proper Caliphate is established, the mullahs in charge of cities like Leeds, Manchester, and Newcastle might be as generous as Tom's version of Stonewall Jackson.

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

grooming gangs ....undocumented immigrants...

the media need to make up new safe word groups to pacify their stupid sheeple.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Are you high?

Your'e alternating between total nonsense, and stuff I never said, but it's fine. -Call it what you want... Slavery in the United States meant terror, degradation, and oppression for the African American.... Much of which continued for decades after the institution ended.

Tom hovering over the warm fuzzy moments is typical of most Nazi sympathizers. -Buy his bullsh_t Disney version if staying stupid is that important to you. 

Completely face - f**king the enlightenment wasn't good enough for you, I see... You needed a new continent to gloss-over, generalize, and altogether misunderstand. -You've got to be the most inept, half-assed storyteller I've ever seen in my life.

Nonsense.

This one has  been widely debunked as bullsh_t by many sources. The first LEGAL recorded slave in the Americas was John Punch, condemned in court to lifelong servitude for running away from the Virginia plantation of Hugh Gwyn, a white landowner. in 1641

On the positive side, Punch's 11th great-grandson is likely Barack Obama on his mom's side...-Payback's a b*tch ain't it! :lol:

Who's to say....

Once a proper Caliphate is established, the mullahs in charge of cities like Leeds, Manchester, and Newcastle might be as generous as Tom's version of Stonewall Jackson.

Looks like you're all for a Muslim takeover, Congrats. Now, I thought you were bored to death down here and leaving. Please follow up on that.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Nonsense.

No, it hasn't been debunked, and many historians also disagree that John Punch was the first slave, as he was sentenced to a lifetime of indentured servitude in the context of a criminal case.  It's only widely considered to be the first instance of racial disparity in justice (his two white co-defendants getting less than lifetime sentences).  But he definitely wasn't the first person committed to a sentence of "lifetime servitude" - and interestingly, there are records of white laborers sentenced to lifetime servitude before Punch.  

On the other hand, two years later there was a civil case where a black employer of indentured servants successfully argued that he still owned the rights to a black indentured servant that he freed, who was then indentured by another farmer.  Many historians consider that the first instance of slavery, as it established the civil principle that a person could own another person.

And then there's the 1662 law in Virginia that effectively made slavery a hereditary condition - the children of indentured servants, even for life, were still considered free.  The perpetuation of the designation of "property" across generations is a unique feature to American slavery...so one may reasonably argue that the first person born a slave was in fact the first real slave.

The bottom line is: slavery was complex, and you once again demonstrate your massive ignorance trying to simplify the "start" to a single point in time.

• Like (+1) 1

Best part of this slavery conversation...it's been over for 160 years...no one alive today 

had anything to do with with slavery, 130,000 Americans died in the conflict that slavery

was part of, a great deal of American's were legal immigrants so they and their families

had virtually nothing to do with American slavery...

I'm really beginning to think the left are moving into the take peoples thought area now.

Taking their guns and speech isn't enough?

They assume and scream everyone is racist, because... why? Because they feel people

don't like them? I see blacks and hispanics in every job all the way up the feeding trough,

and are at every level of American society, politics, they pretty much dominate sports, 

making millions of dollars, entertainment..on and on and on.

These people either want people's thoughts or they are systematically trying to

to snuff out white people. This sounds like the real racism to me.