[Vague Title]Our bills need to consider this

On 5/28/2018 at 7:40 PM, DKBills25 said:

This is what I’ve been saying !! 

Like i don’t get why they won’t just bring him in ? 

He would be better then anyone we have rn 

Dez Bryant is the lazy fan's first pick.  His past production means nothing to this team moving forward.  He doesn't fit what they are trying to do here.  It's pretty clear.  He is a selfish player and that's not what McDermott wants here.  

Why not just wait until cuts or later in the offseason when teams will be looking to move some of their excess wrs?  No need to try to fit a square peg in a round hole.  

Edited by Buffalo30

Zay is just out for spring... Other than that, we have Benjamin, Kerley, Holmes, Streater, Clay the WR, Reiley (looked good in preseason last year) and two draft picks.

Combine those guys and the fact we'll be running the ball more than most teams as well as having Clay the new diet TE,  they probably figure they're set with WRs unless someone good gets cut.

I'm guessing the only process Dez would get behind would be the Dez process.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

While I wouldn't completely rule out signing/claiming a late cut from another team, I will not be terribly surprised if the receivers Buffalo ends up with in September are all on the roster now.  I'm not as pessimistic about their potential as some.