Reagan Was My Hero And Trump Is His Clone (Somewhat)

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

For someone who claims to be a doctor, you sure seem to conduct yourself in a way which is considered incredibly irresponsible for people in that profession.

Do you often offer clinical diagnosis of individuals you've never examined, or even met?  More over, do you do so counter to those in your profession who have examined the individuals in question, and who provide them regular medical care?

Is he a real doctor or a doctor like Doctor Pepper is a doctor? Maybe even Dr. J?

Hell, I'd trust @Boyst62's medical degree over Fake News.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I know.  I always thought of him as more of the "burnt toast" guy.

I've had posts deleted from PPP - recently - for being racist, that were far less racist than baskin's.

Who the hell deleted your posts?

7 minutes ago, Real News said:

Ignored on the board, alive and well in your head.

You're a Joke brah

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

No, no, no. It was his colon.

Real news knows colons. That is to say, the men at the truck stop know his colon.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a Joke brah

Real news knows colons. That is to say, the men at the truck stop know his colon.

But aren't you an 83 year old Viet Kong trucker with a southern accent who has 8 kids, 3 boyfriends and a beard?

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suppose this is as good a spot as any.

President Trump pardons Jack Johnson.

Is he just doing that so when he pardons his criminal buddies he can say he pardoned lots of other people, too? 

Or is he just sending ding a message out to his criminal buddies not to talk, as he has their back? 

This is is exactly why the state charges against Trump's criminal buddies are so important. He can't pardon his friends convicted in state court 

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I suppose this is as good a spot as any.

President Trump pardons Jack Johnson.

Sooooooooooo.............he's a "sneaky racist"........................pretending to care just to fool us.........................what a bastard.....:lol:

Naturally , the good folks on the left are unable to deal with this.............................:lol:

Kurt Eichenwald applauds Trump for pardoning Jack Johnson and the Resistance just CAN’T DEAL

The HELL? Oliver Willis CRAPS on Trump for pardoning Jack Johnson (and it makes NO sense)

GkeE74Ae_normal.jpg

if jack johnson was alive, trump would call him an animal and say he should be executed

Wait … what?

Lumping Jack Johnson in with MS-13 is an interesting response to Trump’s pardon

Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Pardoned by Trump ...

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Thursday pardoned Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion, who was convicted in 1913 of transporting a white woman across state lines.

Mr. Trump signed the pardon for Johnson during an Oval Office ceremony, sitting at the Resolute Desk and flanked by Sylvester Stallone, Lennox Lewis and other fighters.

The president called Johnson “a truly great fighter, had a tough life,” but served 10 months in federal prison “for what many view as a racially-motivated injustice.” Mr. Trump said the conviction took place during a “period of tremendous racial tension in the United States.”

Decades after Johnson was convicted, his case drew significant attention as a gross miscarriage of justice and a symbol of the depths of racism in the American justice system.