Daboll had a "specific plan" for Josh Allen if the Bills drafted him.

PIZ

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

His OC stated that he had full ability to checkdown on that offense including adjusting OL and changing primary target pre snap from pass to run or run to pass.

I meant more so checking down to his outlet receiver if he can't find anyone open. A number of his "highlight" plays come from running around and finding guys deep, but at the same time, a number of his really bad interceptions come from these plays as well. Shady is fantastic at catching quick dump offs and making plays. That could help out Allen a lot.

And yes, after captain checkdown and tyrod checking down entirely too often, I realize what I'm saying probably makes people cringe, but I won't budge. 

It is good to hear about how he had the ability to check to different plays and change protections based on what he saw pre-snap. He's coming in ahead of the curve in that regard, so that's at least something they won't have to build from the ground up. 

Here's a good video of Allen going over protections with Cousins.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Here's a good video of Allen going over protections with Cousins.

2 things:

1 -- really like Cousins putting himself out there to help these guys

2 -- I don't think Allen is nearly the "raw" prospect so many believe...

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, eball said:

2 things:

1 -- really like Cousins putting himself out there to help these guys

2 -- I don't think Allen is nearly the "raw" prospect so many believe...

I watch Cousins speak and interact with these young players and I'm baffled by Washington's decision to let him go.