My Buffalo Bills Draft Grades

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Before you outed his credentials I thought 716 was an OK dude... I still do... I was just poking a little fun.

Its cool man I never had any ill will against you

i like to have fun here too and mess around 75% of the time

I’m here because I love the Buffalo Bills and talking about the Bills... honestly at this point in my life I don’t even like the NFL anymore... I’m just a Bills fan

I think college and HS ball are way more pure 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Its cool man I never had any ill will against you

i like to have fun here too and mess around 75% of the time

I’m here because I love the Buffalo Bills and talking about the Bills... honestly at this point in my life I don’t even like the NFL anymore... I’m just a Bills fan

I think college and HS ball are way more pure 

I don't know about 'purity', because I bet $ on a lot of college games... However, I do think the talent in college is displayed in it's purest form.

Gives good insights on a kids natural reactions and insticts at the next level.

Edited by #34fan

Incidentally 716, I was going to ask you about the Badger's Jack Cichy in round 6 over McCloud... I know Cichy had a Major injury, but he was very productive in that defense...

I also had MSU TE Jordan Thomas as being a more appropriate pick there as well... On the one hand, you have a highly motivational LB who can diagnose like a mother-effer, and speeds to the ball... On the other, you have a 6'6" 270, pass catcher in Thomas who ran a 4.7 40 at the combine... I admit that he's mostly upside, but worth more of a gamble than a potential special-teamer. -Thoughts?

Edited by #34fan

15 hours ago, billspro said:

I was happy with it as well. I wasn’t on board with the Allen pick initially, but I went back and watched more of his games and I am really happy with it. The Bills definitely took more risks than I would have. But you have to take risks to be great and I think we will be.

This draft will define the AFCE for a long time. The Pats have 1 or 2 years left, then it is going to be Darnold vs Allen for the next 15 years. I’m looking forward to a Bills Jets rivalry to decide the East.

They took the risk because they have McCarron. Allen needs time to learn to read defenses faster, that is his downfall.

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yes a few.

Robert Foster is intriguing. <snip>

might even become an outside receiver in a year or 2 if he really catches on

And a punster as well. :D

I hope Mr Foster catches on as well and does not become the next Mr Rogers...