Let's do our part. Start filling this board with positivity!

Just now, Mr. ChumChums said:

:lol: I chuckled - good one.

Still, the whole point of this thread is that if our positive thinking can help even an inkling in motivating Josh Allen, I'd rather do that than discourage him with the negative atmosphere we're projecting right now.

You know the first time he throws an interception, the entire city is going to go after him like a rabid chihuahua after a pork chop.

This is the modern NFL.  It's put up or shut up.  No one develops anyone any more. 

Positives hmmm ...

1. We may have just drafted the first half of our modern day Jp Losman to Lee Evans connection. 

2. And its been been a while since we’ve seen 300 yard passers with 10 or less completions and 30 or more attempts. So if nothing else that should be a change. 

I hope Allen is a beast and proves a lot of people wrong. 

Edited by Juror#8

In the spirit of this thread, I declare that Allen will win multiple Super Bowls for the Bills and will be an annual selection to the All Pro Team (and cure cancer and develop sustainable cold fusion energy). 

I'm going to the stationery store to buy him a Certificate of Achievement!

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know the first time he throws an interception, the entire city is going to go after him like a rabid chihuahua after a pork chop.

This is the modern NFL.  It's put up or shut up.  No one develops anyone any more. 

We'll agree to disagree. Kool-Aid is delicious, and I have faith that Daboll and Culley can further develop Allen.

1 hour ago, Mr. ChumChums said:

I'm already sick and tired of reading all the negative posts and reactions on this board.

Josh Allen is a young kid. If you were a young kid, drafted with all the expectations of a rabid community on your shoulders, how do you think you'd feel if you read this board and found out that half or this community hates you and expects you to fail? You'd probably be disheartened by the lack of love and faith. You might even be less motivated to achieve your potential. Is this what you all want? Is validating your opinion more important than the future of this franchise?

I'm tired of it. This kid is our future - let's invest in him. Let's do our part. I want him to feel motivated by hearing about all the positivity that's coming out of the community. If he ever comes to this board, I want him to feel the Buffa-LOVE.

So Josh Allen, if you're reading this, I want you to know that we've got your back. I have faith. And I Bill-ieve.

I feel PRETTY, oh so PRETTY

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

and what do you think wil fill those rediculous Kool Aid posts. They are just as bad as the ovelry negative ones. You think you can win this one, trust me you won't.

Its going ot be a long long long offseason and season most likely

oh god, watch me roll my eyes

Edited by greeneblitz

3 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

oh god, watch me roll my eyes

at what.. That's the way it rolls around here...

Guarentee this will go on and on and on til Allen proves the critics wrong

1 hour ago, Mr. ChumChums said:

I'm already sick and tired of reading all the negative posts and reactions on this board.

Josh Allen is a young kid. If you were a young kid, drafted with all the expectations of a rabid community on your shoulders, how do you think you'd feel if you read this board and found out that half or this community hates you and expects you to fail? You'd probably be disheartened by the lack of love and faith. You might even be less motivated to achieve your potential. Is this what you all want? Is validating your opinion more important than the future of this franchise?

I'm tired of it. This kid is our future - let's invest in him. Let's do our part. I want him to feel motivated by hearing about all the positivity that's coming out of the community. If he ever comes to this board, I want him to feel the Buffa-LOVE.

So Josh Allen, if you're reading this, I want you to know that we've got your back. I have faith. And I Bill-ieve.

...LMAO......you ain't seen nothing yet.......these are merely warm ups......welcome to the "Weekend of Fine Whines".........

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......you ain't seen nothing yet.......these are merely warm ups......welcome to the "Weekend of Fine Whines".........

Oh I'm well aware... might as well see if I can change one or two opinions and get ahead of it :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1