NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you have the energy and time to piss away of someone who has just dropped out of high school

except 20 IQ points lower

Fantastic grammar

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think you earn your money in Western Virginia. Bristol, maybe?

Is that where George Soros resides? Or are you just attempting to dox me, which is a violation of the forum rules?

Edited by Real News

1 hour ago, Real News said:

Fantastic grammar

Is that where George Soros resides? Or are you just attempting to dox me, which is a violation of the forum rules?

No, I think you are the reincarnation of Birdog, a poster who hasn't been around for quite some time. No malicious intent is/was/or ever will be intended.                

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, I think you are the reincarnation of Birdog, a poster who hasn't been around for quite some time. No malicious intent is/was/or ever will be intended.                

He's more literate than I remember Birddog being.  Maybe Birddog took an remedial English class?

If so, I hope he shares.  You could use one.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's more literate than I remember Birddog being.  Maybe Birddog took an remedial English class?

Birddog had unmitigated anger. Real news does not. That's why he is somewhat tolerable. Him engaging with the low fruit is rather annoying. But, he can't reach higher than he already stands on his milk carton... So

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I guess we could all use one, eh?