Pegula comments on Trump

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Just admit it!!  Why not do it.  Just do it!  You folks spend HOURS in this alt right circle jerk assuring each other that you're not racist, that the media is out to get you, that liberals are uninformed hypocrites, etc.  You'd spare us all a lot of time just coming right out and saying what we all know you believe, deep down...

Do you ever have a fact that you can produce? All you ever do is come here to play your race card and repeat tired old accusations.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good grief... 

Your reading comprehension is awful.  Seriously.

He didn't argue for a one party state at all.  He said that the two existing parties are about to be pushed into extinction.

He made no argument for what would arise in the aftermath.

Agree with his premise, or not, he didn't say what you said he did.

Do better.

"America will be one."

Good greif Charlie Brown!

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Good grief... 

Your reading comprehension is awful.  Seriously.

He didn't argue for a one party state at all.  He said that the two existing parties are about to be pushed into extinction.

He made no argument for what would arise in the aftermath.

Agree with his premise, or not, he didn't say what you said he did.

Do better.

I truly admire the fact you can still find it within yourself to believe they are capable of something better. I'm not at that juncture yet...

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's funny, is no matter what answer you're provided you would never agree and find some other way to get out of this because you are spineless. It is cleared, just by your questioning that you have no intellectual honesty nor are you actually willing to engage in an argument. This is why your argument... If that's what you're choosing to call it is ignored.

I got an answer to my question as to when America was great. It was when if you were not a white Christian man, you were a level below when it comes to rights.

That you're comfortable with that answer kind of peels away your thin veil of what you wish America could be again. It's clear what you are you are and what you stand for.

Celebrate the good old times when equality didn't even pretend to exist. Hopefully, you're a dinosaur, but I fear that is not the case. Scum with similar ideas to you are gaining traction almost everywhere, because fear and scaring the stupid is always the undoing of society and it is always easy to scare people into fearing the other, because to believe otherwise would explain and display the weaknesses within yourselves.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember when Rex went to the rally to intro Trump, it was made explicitly clear that it was him only and not representing the team 

True.  He did make it clear.   But we all know Donny has a hardon for the NFL because they rejected his bids to buy an NFL team. 

16 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

I truly admire the fact you can still find it within yourself to believe they are capable of something better. I'm not at that juncture yet...

As soon as we believe they are not capable of something better is when the shooting war begins.

As it currently stands, the two worlds we inhabit are not compatible; and the factions are growing more hostile.

24 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

"America will be one."

Good greif Charlie Brown!

"Grief"

He's referencing individuals, living in harmony, without divisions; paraphrasing John Lennon.

He is not making an argument for a one party state.

Again, your reading comprehension is awful.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is one of the most uniformed takes I've ever seen.  There are so many false premises here, it would take hours to deconstruct and rebut them all.  Real quick, your "construct" is as follows: blacks are more likely to commit crimes (FALSE) because blacks are more likely to be poor (POSSIBLY TRUE) because of failed liberal policies aimed at helping blacks (COMPLETELY FALSE).  

The drug laws, among many other problems with your ridiculous (and transparently racist) argument, were SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to subjugate minorities.  How do I know this?  I spent an entire semester at law school pouring over the legislative history of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, and it's abundantly clear from the legislative record that trumped-up conspiracies and fears regarding minorities were the key impetus for significantly harsher Federal drug penalties.  Oh, and wanna know why there are so many single-parent households in poor black neighborhoods?  THE DRUG LAWS.  Again, this is one of many, many flaws in your ridiculous, racist, premise.

And enough with your pretense about rescuing black people from plantation owners like me.  You're not fooling ANYONE with your fake, um, I wanna say virtue-signaling but...

If you learned any of this gibberish in school, you need to hire yourself a lawyer (as you're clearly not bright enough to represent yourself), and sue them for a complete refund.

It doesn't surprise me that you're such a gleeful whip swinger, as the stupid are inclined towards brutality.

While you're busy spouting off a bunch of nonsense, perhaps you'd be interested in pouring out a bit more stupid for the class?

You've now made the bare assertion that black individuals, per capita, do not commit more crimes.

In the process, the logical structure you'd have to build that argument on, is that poverty does not increase the likelihood of criminality.

Prove it.  Source your claims, with data. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

As soon as we believe they are not capable of something better is when the shooting war begins.

As it currently stands, the two worlds we inhabit are not compatible; and the factions are growing more hostile.

"Grief"

He's referencing individuals, living in harmony, without divisions; paraphrasing John Lennon.

He is not making an argument for a one party state.

Again, your reading comprehension is awful.

Ohhhhhhh. Of course that's what he was saying.  Hahahaha.

Sucks when you try to call someone out on reading comprehension, then have to make up a whole load of BS because your own reading comprehension is terrible.

p.s. This guy is talking about a shooting war.  Probably need to report to the authorities.  Straight psycho.

Edited by Stokes84

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I got an answer to my question as to when America was great. It was when if you were not a white Christian man, you were a level below when it comes to rights.

That you're comfortable with that answer kind of peels away your thin veil of what you wish America could be again. It's clear what you are you are and what you stand for.

Celebrate the good old times when equality didn't even pretend to exist. Hopefully, you're a dinosaur, but I fear that is not the case. Scum with similar ideas to you are gaining traction almost everywhere, because fear and scaring the stupid is always the undoing of society and it is always easy to scare people into fearing the other, because to believe otherwise would explain and display the weaknesses within yourselves.

I'm a 47 year old black woman, and a veteran. America is great, I promise

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You aren’t following the discussion Boyst.  I’m not “disagreeing with the statistics” - I’m explaining why they don’t mean what he says they mean.

Committing crimes and being arrested for crimes are two different things.  But it doesn’t matter, he reveals his true views when he says that the “black community” needs to confront the issue.  

Folks, if you’re gonna be a racist, just admit it.  Stop trying to hide and deflect.

Trust me, I get the point you're trying to make it as someone who has some knowledge of this situation I can speak first hand knowledge to say that the FBI statistics are accurate. And it's not because of lack of arrests, violent crimes are a different world what you're thinking.  Inversely, white collar crimes are an overwhelming majority of white folk... Damn crackers trying to get rich off of the little man

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I've got no dog in this thread. I'm all for protesting and freedom of speech, and have no problem with athletes who take a knee. 

I also have no problems with you, Kemp (seriously, I've always enjoyed your posts :beer: ). 

But the bolded is highly ironic considering how often the cries of "racist" are recklessly wielded by (largely) progressives when confronted with people who don't toe the line or fall into their group-think mold. Those cries get cranked up to 11 when those same progressives find themselves intellectually bested. 

If you think that's an overstatement, re-read these 9 pages. 

We are being divided on purpose. That division isn't just coming from the right. There are entire industries who were built and profit off causing you and I to fight and argue rather than communicate and work together - and these industries are bi-partisan.

The way through the war we are in today (and it is a war, an information war) is to drop the old canards and divisive talking points and start communicating as independent thinkers.  

(jmo of course :beer: )

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Just admit it!!  Why not do it.  Just do it!  You folks spend HOURS in this alt right circle jerk assuring each other that you're not racist, that the media is out to get you, that liberals are uninformed hypocrites, etc.  You'd spare us all a lot of time just coming right out and saying what we all know you believe, deep down...

I used to not be racist...but over the past three years, having had books confiscated as being inappropriate, having been told to leave "blacks only" retail establishments, having been told I'm not allowed to see certain "black" movies...it's just easier to stop trying to treat minorities as equals.  

So I'm racist.  And I'm much happier for having given up trying to treat with respect people who fundamentally do not want it.

Still not a supporter of the Candied Yam in Chief.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I used to not be racist...but over the past three years, having had books confiscated as being inappropriate, having been told to leave "blacks only" retail establishments, having been told I'm not allowed to see certain "black" movies...it's just easier to stop trying to treat minorities as equals.  

So I'm racist.  And I'm much happier for having given up trying to treat with respect people who fundamentally do not want it.

Still not a supporter of the Candied Yam in Chief.

Are you a supporter of some or most of his policies though? How about his strong military stances and changes of the ROE in "hot zones"? Can you separate his boorishness from his policies?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you a supporter of some or most of his policies though? How about his strong military stances and changes of the ROE in "hot zones"? Can you separate his boorishness from his policies?

I support his suspending DACA - but only because I understand DACA, and how very horrible it is.  And I support anyone policy that simplifies the tax code.

But of course I can separate his boorishness from his policies.  Most people in this town are boorish.