4-25: Josh Rosen's PFT Live Interview with Mike Florio

Josh Rosen is an “alpha” and “that dude”

“I think I’m an alpha personality,” Rosen said. “I think I’m that dude. I think I’m gonna go into a locker room. I’m obviously gonna know my place. I’m gonna work my butt off. I’m gonna earn the respect of my teammates first. But as time moves on and I turn more into that leadership role I think I will hold guys accountable. I will hold myself accountable. I’m gonna be that dude that at the end of the season when the game’s on the line and you look your teammates in the eye you can promise them and assure them that you are gonna go down the field and score a touchdown.”

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I have issue with us trading to the 2 to select Rosen if he's indeed Buffalo's target. ( Not to mention all the draft capital it would waste when there's so many holes) who's gonna protect Tennis Boy and that wussy frame of his. He will get folded like a pocket knife with our now awful OL. It scares the crap out of me. That's all I'm saying .

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeefCurtns said:

I have issue with us trading to the 2 to select Rosen if he's indeed Buffalo's target. ( Not to mention all the draft capital it would waste when there's so many holes) who's gonna protect Tennis Boy and that wussy frame of his. He will get folded like a pocket knife with our now awful OL. It scares the crap out of me. That's all I'm saying .

You should have played QB behind the UCLA OL to give you a different perspective and there's no such thing as wasting draft capital when a team hits on a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

kind of like Brady's frame

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You should have played QB behind the UCLA OL to give you a different perspective and there's no such thing as wasting draft capital when a team hits on a QB.

I get that we need a franchise cornerstone QB and Rosen certainly fits the bill ( ha pun) I like everything about the kid Just terrified they will have to scrape him off the field every Sunday. Ask David Carr how he enjoyed getting schellacked every Sunday. Guess We'll see. Fwiw he's my favorite of the bunch.

7 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

You can look at it that way, another way is that a lethal pocket passer who can read a defense and get the ball out quick can make up for a shaky oline. That is rosen. And mind you he never had a shady mccoy or a kelvin benjamin. Kb would be a pro bowler here with rosen.

The line can be worked on. Im not passing up a franchise qb because i have line issues. 

Edited by BillsSbSoon

Just now, BeefCurtns said:

I get that we need a franchise cornerstone QB and Rosen certainly fits the bill ( ha pun) I like everything about the kid Just terrified they will have to scrape him off the field every Sunday. Ask David Carr how he enjoyed getting schellacked every Sunday. Guess We'll see. Fwiw he's my favorite of the bunch.

Let AJM take the pounding. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

You can look at it that way, another way is that a lethal pocket passer who can read a defense and get the ball out quick can make up for a shaky oline. That is rosen. And mind you he never had a shady mccoy or a kelvin benjamin. Kb would be a pro bowler here with rosen

That is the glass half full side of it for sure. He does process quickly. I'll give him that.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Guess I should ask Philly who doesn't give a rats ass what they gave up for Wentz now huh?

3 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

That is the glass half full side of it for sure. He does process quickly. I'll give him that.

Guess I should ask Philly who doesn't give a rats ass what they gave up for Wentz now huh?

Straight to the point. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

While I don't mind him saying these thing my experience in management tells me that people who say this about themselves usually fail. I have taken to not hire these kinds of people. These titles should be bestowed upon you.

I get what you're saying but there's no hard and fast rule.

I've known good leaders who were very quiet and self-effacing in most settings but still strong, confident and effective when leading their teams.

And I've seen cocky leaders who weren't afraid to blow their own horns who nonetheless did good things to win the loyalty of their teams and maximize their performance.  

Personality and style have little to do with leadership effectiveness.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

I mean it’s hard to disagree with a guy named Beef Curtains.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dude UCLA has a first round LT and a 3rd or 4th round C.

28 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

While I don't mind him saying these thing my experience in management tells me that people who say this about themselves usually fail. I have taken to not hire these kinds of people. These titles should be bestowed upon you.

I know we want to but your job isn’t comparable to playing qb In the nfl. It’s just completely different.  

Rosen is going to be picked as the face of a franchise. He needs to have the upmost confidence.

• Like (+1) 1