If the Draft goes badly, you have your scapegoat

We can only pray that his input will be kept to how to promote the new draft picks after Bean & McD make them & given the fact that Whaley was canned shortly after last years draft again i hope that the decisions as to who to choose those picks are limited to those with the expertise in that area !!

2 hours ago, cd1 said:

IF Beane trades the farm to move up to #2 and has his CHOICE of QBs, his neck is on the chopping block immediately.  (He had better make the RIGHT choice)

IF (for what ever reason) Beane can only get a later pick, say 5 or 12, and the QB choices are already picked over, Beane has a little wiggle room (time) to redeem himself.

Unfortunately, McCoach & Beane are on very short tethers due to the short fuses left over from 17 years of disappointment.

IMHO

Only from some fans.

The Pegs know they need continuity and they are going to give them rope and lots of it.

Trust the process.

This guy will not trade the farm or mortgage the future if he does not billieve the guy is a franchise QB.

I have heard him say it he either is or isn't one and reaching won't help .

I don't think I have ever been more confident heading into a draft that a Bills GM will do the right thing and make good selections.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I don't really follow hockey so I can't speak as to the job he has done there. With the Bills he has been $$$ in his marketing. We have had decent teams at times, but he has sold us the dream and the stadium has always had solid attendance from what I can gather. Also, from reading the messages on here, it doesn't seem like season ticket sales are hurting in the slightest. This was even before the ending of the drought last year.

I still think the fact that these guys came in, gutted a roster, and still made the playoffs for the first time in 17 years gives them at least 3 more years. 

I agree. They definitely bought some time getting us into the playoffs.

Wow talk about a huge over reaction

I have no issue with this at all, and find it funny that people do.

But hey its Bills fans the most over reacting bunch I have ever met

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1