Sooo about the schedule

Well here’s another topic you can count on being complained about every year. You have a team that has been very bad for almost two decades in a small market and your complaining about how many prime time games we have? 

We have one this year enjoy it. We don’t even know who this teams qb is going to be and you want the tv execs to load the bills up with prime time games?  Come on really?

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I have to fly in on Monday and have enough time to tailgate, then no way i can get back and get to work on Tuesday 

Better man than me! I'm hoping to maybe take the fam to the home opener, kids haven't seen the stadium yet and it's been years since me and the wife went.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:19 AM, DKBills25 said:

Hope all is well with you guys just alittle less then a week till the draft and our future is here!

BUT I have to vent about the schedule I noticed just as everyone else the 5 road games in the 1st 7 games ... which is alittle crazy but maybe might help us get back in the playoffs with more home games in the end of the year.

One thing that is really buggin me is that

we should have had more prime time games after making the playoffs!
 Crazy to think 
SF (last in division) 6-10 with 5! Prime time games 
Buffalo 9-7 playoff team last year 
With just 1 prime time game ?‍♂️ 
I hope the NFL start to realize there are more teams people want see other then  teams like NE or god help me the stupid cowboys or chiefs ... I saw somthing that might just be true 

the NFL might not like the fact of us becoming a good team 

Guess we gotta keep provin the haters wrong 

GO BILLS!!!!

That's because they went 5-0 with Garroppollo and most people think he is going to be the next great thing at QB(and he very well may be).  Bills have no QB. Simple as that.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Golden*Wheels said:

Better man than me! I'm hoping to maybe take the fam to the home opener, kids haven't seen the stadium yet and it's been years since me and the wife went.

Gutsy move, Goldie.  How old are those kids?  The opener is a CRAZY party, with WAY too many drunkie drunks. 

On 4/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, SouthNYfan said:

They beat the falcons early in the year without Jones or Sanu.

We beat the chiefs during their like 5-6 game slide, which was even worse than the nosedive you said we were in.

We exceeded our expected wins by like 3-4 if I'm not mistaken.

Part of that was protections undervaluing our new coach and defensive players, so we will say 1-2 win exceeding at the very least.

We had to rely on miracle from Cincinnati to make the playoffs.

We got embarrassed in Jax.

We weren't a very good team overall.

Gugny wasn't wrong at all.

Losing 10-3 to the Jags on the road is getting “embarrassed”? We execute a few plays and we win that game.

It’s fun to rip the team sure, but let’s be honest when we do it at least. 

12 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Losing 10-3 to the Jags on the road is getting “embarrassed”? We execute a few plays and we win that game.

It’s fun to rip the team sure, but let’s be honest when we do it at least. 

We got embarrassed.

Blake Bortles rushed for more yards than he passed for.

It was an ugly game.

1 hour ago, Golden*Wheels said:

10 and 6...I'd only be going if we got club seats. Though I still have to deal with the parking lot, of course!

You can come hang out with your old buddy 10, we usually park right across the street from Hammer's lot, and if you bring your kids, maybe I'll bring my 10 and 12 year olds. 

Kids day is really the way to go though

18 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You can come hang out with your old buddy 10, we usually park right across the street from Hammer's lot, and if you bring your kids, maybe I'll bring my 10 and 12 year olds. 

Kids day is really the way to go though

I'll look into what day is kid's day this year....I'd really like to go when it's warm (Buffalo ambience be damned!!!)

I love how some people say Buffalo had a bad team, backed into the playoffs and didn't deserve to be there.  Remembber, Buffalo made it instead of the Ravens because of the strength of victory tie-breaker.  Their nine victories were over teams with a combined better win-loss record.  Then they play their first playoff game in the 21st century on the road, losing by only seven points to a team that went on to beat Pitt at Pitt and then almost beat NE at NE.  Yeah, they really showed they didn't belong, right?  :rolleyes:

As for prime time, Buffalo has no storylines atm.  What is the pull?  The national draw?  Recently, and especially last year, our storyline was The Drought.  That was the national draw.  Were the hard-knock Bills finally going to break the longest playoff drought in pro sports?  A lot of people were keeping an eye on the Bills nationally by Week 17, rooting for the underdog, hoping those poor slobs made it in.  And they did, of course.

But what now?  The Drought is over.  From a national standpoint, from an outsider standpoint, what is currently compelling about the Bills?  What will attract viewers?  No big-name QB, no high-octane offense, the only real (one-sided) rivalry got a MNF game this year.  Also, keep in mind Buffalo has been terrible in prime time.  Factor all of that in and tell me, if you worked for the NFL, would you give the Bills more then one prime time game this year?