McCarron and Peterman Live on FB Feed

42 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

AJ actually has the exact same body type as Brady and has a hot wife like Brady. AJ is checking all the right boxes to becoming a HOF QB.

All he needs to do now is to deflate some footballs and start peddling AJ05 on the street corner, and then SUPERBOWL.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

I don't think he starts, AJ you were the leftover FA QB and you have the body of a pizza delivery guy. Go bang your hot wife I'm sick of looking at you already! Lucky dog.

I'd bet my paycheck that McCarron is the starter to begin the season.  He was a good signing, knows how to win and is a solid guy.  You on the other hand sound kind of shady.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

All he needs to do now is to deflate some footballs and start peddling AJ05 on the street corner, and then SUPERBOWL.

Don't get me excited, I think AJ worked at discount tire when he was 17 so I'm sure he can deflate with the best of them. I believe he got his degree in sales so he should be able to sell the **** out of that AJ05. Check all those boxes AJ.

5 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

I'd bet my paycheck that McCarron is the starter to begin the season.  He was a good signing, knows how to win and is a solid guy.  You on the other hand sound kind of shady.

A good signing because he was dirt cheap. He is a place holder. Save your paycheck. 

29 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

A good signing because he was dirt cheap. He is a place holder. Save your paycheck. 

He will be our starter this season.  Get used to it.  And I have another prediction.  He will do quite well.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Which one is Greg McElory's?

Jake Coker's?

Jay Barker's?

It's hard to tell those rings apart, they all look the same and were all won by scrub QBs.

Yet those "franchise guys" you salivate over don't have even one...BTW, those are All AJ's, the other guys have their own :)

Serious question,  would you rather have a "scrub" QB and championships, or a stud-of-the-moment "franchise" guy and no championships? When was the last Bills franchise QB? Kelley? How many SB titles?

I am just busting yall's chops. I really do hope ya'll find a QB who can be elite and win some Championships. Maybe AJMac plays well enough in training camp to earn the starting job, and yall's respect and appreciation.  If not