New threads as personal attacks.

New threads as personal attacks.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is starting a new thread as a personal attack too much.

• Yes. It's crap.
    • Cugalbanana's an idiot.

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The concern for 9/11 for all libs was that people might think this reflects bad on a certain religion of peace 

Someone might get the wrong idea.....

I'll be a little more direct. It does reflect on the Islamic faith because of the preponderance of instances of terror associated with Muslims, and the amount of tacit approval by the mainstream and their clergy.

Douche replaced faggot when faggot was ruled politically incorrect. Out of fear of being chastised by faggots, people started calling faggots douche bags. I once even saw some faggot use the word "douchey". 

It's just a reminder that evolution isn't always progress. And sometimes when language evolves to the point that you stop calling a fag a fag, you realize one day that you're surrounded by silly little liberals, who live to force their faggotism on you and everyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Douche replaced faggot when faggot was ruled politically incorrect. Out of fear of being chastised by faggots, people started calling faggots douche bags. I once even saw some faggot use the word "douchey". 

It's just a reminder that evolution isn't always progress. And sometimes when language evolves to the point that you stop calling a fag a fag, you realize one day that you're surrounded by silly little liberals, who live to force their faggotism on you and everyone else. 

Why such animous against a bundle of sticks?

28 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

You're cool

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I still call a fag a fag.  Not like a gay fag. I don't have a problem with gays, I just have a problem with fags.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

So you're anti-smoking?

i very much want to post a picture i have.

imagine, if you will, two men positioned strategically with part of the picture censored to reflect a cigarette being smoked by his close friend.

Kind of a play on the old, "If the law is on your side, argue the law; if the facts are on your side, etc."  In our case when neither fit the moment, we often choose to attack the proponent of whatever we don't agree with, eh? You know, like politicians.

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

Kind of a play on the old, "If the law is on your side, argue the law; if the facts are on your side, etc."  In our case when neither fit the moment, we often choose to attack the proponent of whatever we don't agree with, eh? You know, like politicians.

more like this brilliant work....

https://monoskop.org/images/7/7b/Sloterdijk_Peter_Critique_of_Cynical_Reason.pdf

he captured all the nuance even over 30 years ago, it's now what he predicted..... 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is kind of an attack, or a snub really. 

McCain isn't even dead yet and he has made it clear he doesn't want the POS Trump there. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/07/orrin-hatch-john-mccain-funeral-trump-invite-572681

Sen. John McCain should reconsider his wish that President Donald Trump not attend McCain's funeral, said Sen. Orrin Hatch, the most senior GOP senator.

McCain prefers instead that Vice President Mike Pence attend his funeral rather than Trump, who has mocked McCain for being tortured and attacked him for voting against Obamacare repeal. But Hatch said he thought keeping the president from his funeral was too much: "I think it's ridiculous."

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McCain said he didn't want Trump at his funeral over the weekend. Obama is going to give the eulogy... 

This is obviously a joke at McCain's expense. 

I spent the last weekend drunk. Friday 10am until Sunday 10pm. Monday and today I'm waking up.  So I know nothing Current

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

lol what did you do all weekend? wish i had time last weekend for some drinkign fun

Carolina Rebellion. I drink $300 worth of beer and was only buying one third of all I drank. Beers were $8 a pc

And I had some dude give me a bottle of vodka... And I was drunk so I didn't realize he was only offering me a taste, I drank what was probably five shots worth without stopping

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Carolina Rebellion. I drink $300 worth of beer and was only buying one third of all I drank. Beers were $8 a pc

And I had some dude give me a bottle of vodka... And I was drunk so I didn't realize he was only offering me a taste, I drank what was probably five shots worth without stopping

did you see stp? who was singing?

5 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

did you see stp? who was singing?

Yes,

http://carolinarebellion.com/schedule.html

I don't remember everybody. In This Moment was !@#$ing awesome. As was Josh homme with Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol,, Halestorm, bad wolves, Trivium, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, godsmack, Bullet for My Valentine, Alice in Chains, Shinedown was way better than I would have imagined, the used, Breaking Benjamin, I don't at all remember Incubus but I'm fine with that. 

And the week before I was at merlefest. I saw a ton of people there, most notably Steve Martin

Edited by Boyst62