Pre-Draft Poll 2018 . Fan confidence in McBeane

What is the Bills fan confidence level for McBeane? (Pre-Draft 2018)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. With all the challenges ahead to build a compedative team for the 2018 Bills, do you have confidence that McDermott and Beane will get the job done?

• We love the Bills brain trust. They will turn this franchise into consistant winners and eventually win a Super Bowl
    • They have been doing a pretty good job so far, I feel optimistic about our future with McBeane at the helm.
    • Some of the moves they have made are questionable. They may have gotten lucky in 2017. I'm still undecided.
    • This seems like the same thing we have seen for the last 18 years. McBeane had better nail this draft or they are gone.
    • McBeane doesn't have a clue. Dump them now.

With the ups and downs we have experienced as Bills fans since the hiring of Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane, I got to wondering what the over all confidence do the Bills fans have in this duo.  They did take us to the playoffs, even after cutting or trading several players that made many fans believe that the team was tanking in 2017.   

Now in 2018 we are seeing the Jets trade up to the third pick in the first round while many are frustrated that the Bills will stay at 12 and 22.  Others believe that the Bills will do whatever it takes to move  up in the draft to select the quarterback they covet the most.  

Through in the many obvious needs and the new openings on the offensive line, and it seems that McBeane has their work cut out for them. 

So  What do you think?  Is the Bills brain trust up to the task? ( I will conduct this poll again after the draft)

Feel this is a little premature. Beane hasn't even had the job a year yet. We couldn't even judge his draft even, seeing it could take years to determine if players are or could be considered a good pick. 

So far I won't complain I like McDermott and think we may have found a good one, but way too early to judge Beane.

Can’t judge until they have a draft together.

With the O line completely falling apart and the Jets getting to three I’m in wait and see mode.

If things fall right and we can wait between 4-6 to get our QB without trading the farm and get some good, young talent and let them play and gel then I’m a happy boy but if we give three firsts and some seconds to get up to 2 and have glaring holes afterwards.... meh. Going to need a second year to see what they do to fill holes.

EFFFING HATE us having over achieved ourselves into the playoffs and out of higher draft positions right now.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I think the term "McBeane" is dumb.

Its convenient and conveys the idea that they work together as one.

I like it.