Ex 90s Bills that have SB rings

Yav

I was talking with my brother today and the topic of the 90's Bills came up and how many great players they had and he mentioned that Beebe was the only member to get a ring, that got me thinking and it's not true, here's a list and it's funny to see

1. Don Beebe (WR) - went to 2 with Green Bay but only won 1
  2. Mike Lodish (NT) - went to 3 with Denver and won 2
  3. Rick Tuten (P) - won 1 with the Rams although he was injured for the last part of the season but still got a ring
  4. Bill Polian (GM) - obviously won with the Colts
  5. Frank Reich (QB) - as we all know won as a coach with Philly

Then there are players that went but didn't win with other teams

1. John Parrella (DT) - lost with the Raiders
  2. Gale Gilbert (QB) - lost with the Chargers (he went to 5 straight SBs)
  3. Chris Oldham (CB) - lost with the Steelers
  4. Jerome Henderson (CB) - lost with NE
  5. Monty Brown (LB) - lost with NE
  6. Cornelius Bennett (LB) - lost with the Falcons
  7. Glenn Parker (G) - lost with the Giants
  8. Brad Daluiso (P) - lost with the Giants

Just crazy thats all that moved on from those great teams of the 90s

Parella went to 5 straight too. He was on the Chargers in 94 when they lost to the 49ers. Ronnie Harmon was on that Chargers team as well. He joined them in 1990 so he was never on a Bills SB team

Edited by holla83
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Yav said:

I was talking with my brother today and the topic of the 90's Bills came up and how many great players they had and he mentioned that Beebe was the only member to get a ring, that got me thinking and it's not true, here's a list and it's funny to see

1. Don Beebe (WR) - went to 2 with Green Bay but only won 1

They put him on IR after a tremedious effort in playoffs to bring up some scrub in playoffs.

http://sports-rings.com/wordpress1/2015/01/11/don-beebe-and-his-six-championship-rings/beebe9j.jpg

3 hours ago, holla83 said:

Parella went to 5 straight too. He was on the Chargers in 94 when they lost to the 49ers. Ronnie Harmon was on that Chargers team as well. He joined them in 1990 so he was never on a Bills SB team

Parella didn't go to five straight, he went to three total, but not straight. He was on the Bills for their last SB in his rookie year (1993 season/1994 SB), then the Chargers the next year when they went to the SB, and was with the Raiders for the 2002 season when they went to the SB (played in 2003).

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Parella didn't go to five straight, he went to three total, but not straight. He was on the Bills for their last SB in his rookie year (1993 season/1994 SB), then the Chargers the next year when they went to the SB, and was with the Raiders for the 2002 season when they went to the SB (played in 2003).

Absolutely right. Not sure why I thought he was on all 4 Bills Super Bowl teams. Just wanted to point out that he was on the Chargers. But yeah.

Edited by holla83

14 hours ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Are you only counting Bills that played on the Super Bowl teams?    Ted Washington got one with NE later in his career

Yes. My conversation with my brother was just about players that were on the SB teams. 

Just to sit here and think, that roster had so much talent yet the big name players never got a ring. 

14 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I feel this is an appropriate place to remind everyone Rob Johnson has a ring.

The funny thing is I actually told my brother that Rob Freaking Johnson has a ring and that's just wrong. 

16 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Rob Johnson played for the Bills in the 90s. And has a Super Bowl ring. Only thing in the toilet is your response. Have a blessed day.

Earlier the discussion was about Superbowl teams so you are right.  Hopefully your toilet is filled with holy water.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

38 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Earlier the discussion was about Superbowl teams so you are right.  Hopefully your toiler is filled with holy water.

Actually if you read the topic title it says 90s Bills. Not Super Bowl team 90s Bills. I'm not exactly sure what a "toiler" is or why it would have Holy Water, but if you have that keep it. I think it would take an act of God for you to make a correct statement in this thread.