PURE SPECULATION: Is Beane Forcing Jackson Onto McDermott?

Gugny

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

of the 3 lineman that are gone, 2 are retiring due to injury related issues and one didn't even start that game.

but hey, lets not let and sort of common sense cloud up this ridiculous notion though. seems legit.

Hey, man child, do you really believe Incognito is retiring due to injury related issues?  Do you believe it just because he said it?

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hey, man child, do you really believe Incognito is retiring due to injury related issues?  Do you believe it just because he said it?

yes I do. that being said.... how bout I give you incognito.... explain the other 2 into your theory. one retired due to injury and the other didn't play. or are there conspiracies that go along with those 2 as well? you seem to be chock-full of that sort of nonsense.

it was a dumb point(or lack thereof), dude. you didn't think it out and it didn't make any sense...... and i'm the man-child. that's cute.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

56 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

yes I do. that being said.... how bout I give you incognito.... explain the other 2 into your theory. one retired due to injury and the other didn't play. or are there conspiracies that go along with those 2 as well? you seem to be chock-full of that sort of nonsense.

it was a dumb point(or lack thereof), dude. you didn't think it out and it didn't make any sense...... and i'm the man-child. that's cute.

It was carma.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

The O Line did throw the Chargers game.

How many of them will be playing for the Bills next season?

Laugh at a conspiracy-monger who looks like a ludicrous fool and what does he do? Double-down, and be twice more ludicrous still.

Let's unpack Gugny's escalation :

His theory? Having uncovered the plot of a secret o-line cabal to throw an NFL game, justice from McBeane was swift and merciless:

• Except it wasn't swift was it? The same linemen continued to start the weeks following the crime. Me? If I was the coach and discovered my players sabotaged the team, I'd sit them down, even if I had to scrap every practice squad bare to do so. But I'm not a "high-character" kind of coach like McDermott, who was apparently satisfied to put "deal with players fixing games" at the bottom of his very long to-do list.
  • But justice was merciless per Gugny. Sure. In the case of Incognito, the heavy price for throwing a Bills game was a new contract on March 21 - with a base salary of $3,650,000 and a $1 million signing bonus. Who says McBeane doesn't rule with an iron fist? If Richie had thrown two games they'd have probably cut that sucker all the way back to 3.5 million.
  • But Incognito wasn't the only miscreant punished per Gugny. Eric Woods was also muscled out for his part in the crime. Obviously the doctors were paid off, the hospital forced to sing the tune, the x-rays fabricated. Given how complicated that had to be, you'd think it'd be easier just to punish Eric with a million dollar check like Richie.
  • But other saboteurs were purged, per Gugny. The whole "Moving up to Twelve" thing was just cover for McBeane's secret vengeance. Granted, Cordy Glenn didn't even play the game in question, but Gugny probably has him pegged as the puppet-master, running the plot behind the scenes.
  • Meanwhile, main suspect Mills somehow escapes McBeane's wrath. Go figure, huh? I'm guessing Gugny sees that as temporary. Soon the hidden hand of justice will strike : Mills will be hit by "lightening", or eaten by "sharks", or exposed to a Russian nerve agent.
  • And poor Tyrod just gets no respect. After all, the o-line played just as bad Thursday Night against the Jets, but apparent no one is going to the guillotine for that crime.

Edited by grb

2 hours ago, grb said:

Laugh at a conspiracy-monger who looks like a ludicrous fool and what does he do? Double-down, and be twice more ludicrous still.

His theory? Having uncovered the plot of a secret o-line cabal to throw an NFL game, justice from McBeane was swift and merciless:

• Except it wasn't swift was it? The same linemen continued to start the weeks following the crime. Me? If I was the coach and discovered my players sabotaged the team, I'd sit them down, even if I had to scrap every practice squad bare to do so. But I'm not a "high-character" kind of coach like McDermott, who was apparently satisfied to put "deal with players fixing games" at the bottom of his very long to-do list.
  • But justice was merciless per Gugny. Sure. In the case of Incognito, the heavy price for throwing a Bills game was a new contract on March 21 - with a base salary of $3,650,000 and a $1 million signing bonus. Who says McBeane doesn't rule with an iron fist? If Richie had thrown two games they'd have probably cut that sucker all the way back to 3.5 million.
  • But Incognito wasn't the only miscreant punished per Gugny. Eric Woods was also muscled out for his part in the crime. Obviously the doctors were paid off, the hospital forced to sing the tune, the x-rays fabricated. Given how complicated that had to be, you'd think it'd be easier just to punish Eric with a million dollar check like Richie.
  • But other saboteurs were purged, per Gugny. The whole "Moving up to Twelve" thing was just cover for McBeane's secret vengeance. Granted, Cordy Glenn didn't even play the game in question, but Gugny probably has him pegged as the puppet-master, running the plot behind the scenes.
  • Meanwhile, main suspect Mills somehow escapes McBeane's wrath. Go figure, huh? I'm guessing Gugny sees that as temporary. Soon the hidden hand of justice will strike : Mills will be hit by "lightening", or eaten by "sharks", or exposed to a Russian nerve agent.
  • And poor Tyrod just gets no respect. After all, the o-line played just as bad Thursday Night against the Jets, but apparent no one is going to the guillotine for that crime.

This is just gold here. Thank you for this. 

2 hours ago, grb said:

https://www.thefootballfeed.com/nfl-news/he-literally-didn-t-block-me-chargers-bosa-mic-d-up-vs-bills

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Overreaction Wednesday with how destitute our line is... it’s football, next man up

im willing to bet the bills aren’t bottom 5 in sacks allowed or QB pressures allowed next year

Not bottom 5 eh? Thats a BOLD prediction. Bottom 6 will be just ducky I suppose?