Hi QB's - Visiting Buffalo today and tomorrow!

KDIGGZ

Mason Rudolph: April 6-7

Josh Rosen: April 9-10

Baker Mayfield: April 10-11

Sam Darnold: April 13 (in LA)

We need eyes on Tempo and the Airport asap! What kind of pasta does Mayfield order? Will Rosen tip the waiter? This is a big week for Bills fans.

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The important question is : Blue cheese dressing ... or ranch ???

Josh Rosen eats wings with a fork and knife.

Sam Darnold can't hold onto his wings.

Lamar Jackson can't get a hold of his server to order his wings.

Baker Mayfield likes his wings firey.

Josh Allen keeps missing his mouth when attempting to bite.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Josh Rosen please! 

Hope Beane/McDermott fall in love with the kid. 

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if they're having Darnold in for a visit? I haven't seen anything about it. 

No Darnold, Allen or Lamar scheduled yet. Unless the media is unaware. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

My guess is that Darnold is the Bills guy and you won't see him in for a visit. They have done a great job of putting a lot of miss information out there, national insiders have said Buffalo is very high on every QB except Darnold. I have seen the Bills liking Allen, Mayfield, Rosen, but nothing really on Darnold.

Just now, ducej11 said:

My guess is that Darnold is the Bills guy and you won't see him in for a visit. They have done a great job of putting a lot of miss information out there, national insiders have said Buffalo is very high on every QB except Darnold. I have seen the Bills liking Allen, Mayfield, Rosen, but nothing really on Darnold.

While certainly possible, if you look at what Beane said about what they try to accomplish during the visits, and that the Panthers last 4 #1 picks took visits, I can’t imagine the Bills would not bring in the most important draft pick of their regime on a visit to the facility. 

9 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

If anything it shows that Beane doesn't think he will be there when he picks. No misdirection needed here

26 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Josh Rosen eats wings with a fork and knife.

Sam Darnold can't hold onto his wings.

Lamar Jackson can't get a hold of his server to order his wings.

Baker Mayfield likes his wings firey.

Josh Allen keeps missing his mouth when attempting to bite.

Love it. I was thinking Josh Rosen orders a salad. And Lamar Jackson's mom orders for him. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thanks Yolo. 

Ill be interested to see if they bring in Darnold. 

Id think if they feel they have any real shot at him, they'll probably bring him in for a visit. 

5 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

If anything it shows that Beane doesn't think he will be there when he picks. No misdirection needed here

This was what I was wondering as well, if they don't have him in for a visit. Maybe they know the Browns are taking him. 

38 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The important question is : Blue cheese dressing ... or ranch ???

That is the only question. All you need to know is right there

38 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

Of course, within minutes of me saying this, the Bills schedule a visit with Darnold :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1