2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

Knights looked a little tired in the 3rd. Stuck it out though.  Very good team. Very tough to play against. When I watch them it always seems they have one more player on the ice than the opposition. So quick to the puck.

9 hours ago, Dante said:

Knights looked a little tired in the 3rd. Stuck it out though.  Very good team. Very tough to play against. When I watch them it always seems they have one more player on the ice than the opposition. So quick to the puck.

Yeah, we were a little gassed there at the end, but thank goodness for Fluery. Hopefully we will have Perron back on Friday. 

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Its absolutely mind blowing that the Vegas Knights are two wins away from going to the Cup Finals!

only the NHL would bugger up the intended punishment of an expansion team by gifting them a championship run

10 hours ago, row_33 said:

only the NHL would bugger up the intended punishment of an expansion team by gifting them a championship run

I think "gifting them" is hyperbole. A historical advantage over all previous expansion teams is more like it. 

You still have to build a cohesive unit in a short time. The scouting had to be on point. It's remarkable to me Vegas management/scouting staff was able to put together almost an entire team with the high motor it takes to play that type of game. 

I get your point but at the same time I grudgingly give them kudos for the quality they have achieved. We gave them a good run but a couple key guys (Donskoi and Kane) were far from 100% and the Sharks had to be that to have a chance.

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

Yup, they really gifted it to us. Heck, after we selected all of our players, every single expert had us pegged to be a lottery pick. They all said we would be MORE than lucky to even break .500... jealousy looks bad on you, btw

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

4 games road teams win each.  

So much for home field 

Its the Caps..the ghosts of the Cap Center do not die easy....that fan base may wait for the "here we go again" moment even more than Bills fans..Caps are better off playing on the road. As it seems most teams are this year

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/23522839/2018-stanley-cup-playoffs-home-ice-advantage-hardly-comfort-nhl-playoffs

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Its the Caps..the ghosts of the Cap Center do not die easy....that fan base may wait for the "here we go again" moment even more than Bills fans..Caps are better off playing on the road. As it seems most teams are this year

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/23522839/2018-stanley-cup-playoffs-home-ice-advantage-hardly-comfort-nhl-playoffs

Odd isn’t it.  

I’m a fan not a super fan. 

I’m almost at the “here we go again” time.  

They played better last last night but the penalty kill is killing them.  

They were doing good with it so I don’t know what happened.  

Whats with holding a guy to the ice not being a penalty?  

Orher than the too many men on the ice last night the refs are doing a decent job. 

15 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

All over the Jets again -1.5! I can’t get off of them, I still see them as the superior team. MAF prove me wrong!

I wonder how the NHL is going to react after the Knights win the cup.

1 hour ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Boy, we even beat the stripes this game! So much effort and determination on this team. Can’t be fazed. 

Lots was let go both sides. The resiliency of this team is impressive. No one can roll on this team. As far as I'm concerned this is the Cup final. Winner here will take out caps or tb