What are your bold predictions for the NFL draft?

1) Josh Allen will fall out of the top 15

2) 8 QBs will be taken by the end of day 2 (4 in the first, 3 in the second, 1 in the third)

3) Lamar Jackson will fall out of the first round

4) Zero OTs will be taken in round 1

5) Mike Gesicki will be the first TE taken

Don’t know who or how far, but some team is going to trade up for Mason Rudolph in the 1st round.

Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield will be a Buffalo Bill.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 6

32 minutes ago, Rico said:

Don’t know who or how far, but some team is going to trade up for Mason Rudolph in the 1st round.

Josh Rosen or Baker Mayfield will be a Buffalo Bill.

That would be an awesome draft day! I think it will happen too. 

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

We will pick CB Donte Jackson LSU, with pick  12. 

Now that is bold. I will say this about Jackson, the way he carries himself on the field reminds me of Richard Sherman. Jackson is much more athletic though, the sky is the limit for him. 

I love LSU and Ohio state DBs. 

Edited by billspro
  • Like (+1) 1

Bills trade to 6,7, or 8 for either Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen. 

Quenton Nelson gets inducted into the Hall of fame on draft night, cause why wait right? Everyone is there, just bring out the jacket. 

Bills keep both first rounders and still get a top 4 QB. 

Lamar Jackson is the 6th QB taken. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Giants will keep their pick and not go QB. Same with Denver.

There will be at least one team that no one expected to take a QB in the first that does.

Whoever the Bills draft at QB will spawn at least 5 "I'm done" threads, at least 5 "Don't like it but I trust the process" threads and a WHOLE lotta arguments. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Bills trade to 6,7, or 8 for either Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen. 

Quenton Nelson gets inducted into the Hall of fame on draft night, cause why wait right? Everyone is there, just bring out the jacket. 

Bills keep both first rounders and still get a top 4 QB. 

Lamar Jackson is the 6th QB taken. 

Do you think a second this year and a third next year would get the trade accomplished? 

Just now, billspro said:

Do you think a second this year and a third next year would get the trade accomplished? 

First off, i know nothing about that sort of thing other than my personal hunches and what i have seen a little about so I could be WAYYYY off base. 

I think to get to the 6-8 we can use the 12th, 53rd, and 65th (which we honestly might not need). I think the teams will try to jack the price higher, but there just isn't a way to guarantee it. I think the Jets overpaid significantly and I can't really see that setting the market, rather I think the other teams like the Bills and Cardinals will make the market swing back to normal by not paying a crazy price. I think that while QB's do add a premium to those top picks, that only works if someone is going to overpay, and I don't necessarily see that happening. 

7 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The Giants will keep their pick and not go QB. Same with Denver.

There will be at least one team that no one expected to take a QB in the first that does.

Whoever the Bills draft at QB will spawn at least 5 "I'm done" threads, at least 5 "Don't like it but I trust the process" threads and a WHOLE lotta arguments. 

No doubt there will be many brawls on this board unless/until the Chosen One starts winning. Good times! :D

20 minutes ago, Carter said:

We will pick CB Donte Jackson LSU, with pick  12. 

Billfrom NYC's head will explode.  A first round DB with the first name Donte? Oh yeah, one of the best poster's here will not handle that well.  

• Haha (+1) 2

-The Colts trade the 6th pick in the draft and a 2nd for OBJ to line up across from TY Hilton giving Luck a formidable WR tandem.

-The Giants (who take Darnold at #2) trade the #6 pick to the Bills for their 12th and 22nd and we pick Mayfield.  We overpay, but we're going to have to in order to move up.

-The Browns take Barkley #1 and Allen at #4.

So the top 6 picks look like this

1.)  Browns - Barkley

2.)  Giants - Darnold

3.)  Jets - Rosen

4.)  Browns - Allen

5.)  Broncos - Chubbs

6.)  Bills (from Giants (from Colts)) - Mayfield

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, billspro said:

That would be a mock draft buster. I don't think he is as safe of a prospect as Elliot coming out because he gets tackled for a loss too often. 

Yep. It’s a bold prediction for sure but i think there are so many good RBs in this draft, the positional value is so low (looking at what little they demand in FA) and there are enough teams trying to get into the top 5 for a QB, that any team taking Barkley instead of a QB, or accumulating a haul from a qb needy team, is pretty dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Darnold goes 1

Rosen goes 2 to Buff, but it takes 12,22 and next years number 1

Mayfield goes 3

Barkley goes 4

Chubb goes 5

Mark it down right now! now that's bold

The only thing bold imo is that we didn’t have to give up any 2s this year ... the rest is pretty much what I’ve seen out there 

• Haha (+1) 1