Best bar in Buffalo to watch the draft

Where is a good spot to watch the draft from? I’m looking at hotels online but I want to be walking distance from wherever I’m hanging out at. I was thinking 716 but I don’t really want to spend 200 bucks to stay at the Marriott, although that probably would be the best spot. Thoughts?

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

31 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Where is a good spot to watch the draft from? I’m looking at hotels online but I want to be walking distance from wherever I’m hanging out at. I was thinking 716 but I don’t really want to spend 200 bucks to stay at the Marriott, although that probably would be the best spot. Thoughts?

Find a cheaper hotel further up main, like the Hyatt or Holiday Inn, then take the free train down to 716.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Where are you traveling from that you have to get a hotel?

maybe Riverwoks downtown... if you have to go near the hotel in Cheektowaga maybe Dave and Busters at the mall 

12 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The more I’m looking, I’m thinking the TGI Friday’s by the galaria mall. Hampton inn right next to it for 100 bucks a night. Or is that lame?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Where are you traveling from that you have to get a hotel?

maybe Riverwoks downtown... if you have to go near the hotel in Cheektowaga maybe Dave and Busters at the mall 

I’m coming from Olean NY, about an hour and a half south of the stadium. I’m going to the draft party Friday night so I figured I’d come up a day early to watch day 1 somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m coming from Olean NY, about an hour and a half south of the stadium. I’m going to the draft party Friday night so I figured I’d come up a day early to watch day 1 somewhere.

Ok I know where olean is ...

if you have to stay In Cheektowaga maybe Dave and Busters at the mall or maybe the 33 speak easy which is in right down the street pretty much 

it probably wouldn't be too hard to catch an Uber to 716 or Buffalo Riverworks if you wanted 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ok I know where olean is ...

if you have to stay In Cheektowaga maybe Dave and Busters at the mall or maybe the 33 speak easy which is in right down the street pretty much 

it probably wouldn't be too hard to catch an Uber to 716 or Buffalo Riverworks if you wanted 

I don’t necessarily have to stay in Cheektowaga, I’m just not very familiar with downtown Buffalo. I know where the key bank center is and that’s about it. I totally forgot about Dave and busters being in the mall though. Are they open late?

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I don’t necessarily have to stay in Cheektowaga, I’m just not very familiar with downtown Buffalo. I know where the key bank center is and that’s about it. I totally forgot about Dave and busters being in the mall though. Are they open late?

I believe they are usually open to atleast 11 maybe 12... the mall has a host of places like D&Bs or Bar Louie 

716 is pretty much down the street from key bank center and Riverworks isn't too far away

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I believe they are usually open to atleast 11 maybe 12... the mall has a host of places like D&Bs or Bar Louie 

716 is pretty much down the street from key bank center and Riverworks isn't too far away

Awesome thank you

• Like (+1) 1