(Update traded to Washington) Browns Kevin Hogan (QB) granted permission to seek trade.

PIZ

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s a lot to give up for Kevin Hogan 

Dorsey traded all 3 QBs who were on the Browns when he got there, including the guy he actually drafted in KC. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. 

I feel the same about this. I actually think it was smart for the packers to grab Kizer. The kid has talent but needed to stay in school but couldn’t. Now he gets to sit behind Arod. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s a lot to give up for Kevin Hogan 

Dorsey traded all 3 QBs who were on the Browns when he got there, including the guy he actually drafted in KC. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. 

well, he gave us one hell of a good pick for tyrod, so i'm kinda liking this guy!

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Now just a minute???? Swapped 6th rounders.?(assuming Browns got the value and did not trade their 1st pick in 6th round which would have meant they pd Skins to take him)

That would mean Browns gained 17 draft spots in 6th round. So Hogan was worth roughly a half a draft pick......lol

That will make for some fun trivia in the future and/or jokes Hogan can tell to his grandkids when he gets older.

38 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Now just a minute???? Swapped 6th rounders.?(assuming Browns got the value and did not trade their 1st pick in 6th round which would have meant they pd Skins to take him)

That would mean Browns gained 17 draft spots in 6th round. So Hogan was worth roughly a half a draft pick......lol

That will make for some fun trivia in the future and/or jokes Hogan can tell to his grandkids when he gets older.

Yep.  Redskins traded pick 188 for Hogan and pick 205.

Basically, they traded camp fodder for camp fodder and...camp fodder.

• Like (+1) 1