Titans Unveil New Uniforms

14 hours ago, The Red King said:

Ish.  New helmet is fine, but the unis...it's like they chose powder blue as a signiture color (for obvious reasons), then said use the Seahawks as a base, but swap out the neon green with powder blue.  The numbers, well, no sugar-coating how hideous they look.  Grey on the shoulders looks like they ran out of fabric and just had to grab something to finish off the unis, even if it was grey.

Not the worst unis, like some of the ideas, just...some really head-scratching decisions.

I think the grey is supposed to be the sword but it's not very well done.  Is it just me or is it when a team updates their jerseys they look so bad?

To those who say that teams are only allowed to have one helmet, please explain the fact that the Broncos, at least once per year, wear an alternate helmet. It always makes me really angry because I'd kill to see the red helmets a couple times a year for Buffalo.

Edited by The Bills Blog

8 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

:lol:

8 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m almost in tears laughing.

Thank you I like you guys! 

It started to seem like I was the only one who thinks this was funnny! I get beat up on reddit bad. Real bad :(

They kinda liked it or something. Anyway thanks for letting me know there's still guys like the ones I grew up with out there somewhere! :)

PS the Titans fixed it hehe.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

To those who say that teams are only allowed to have one helmet, please explain the fact that the Broncos, at least once per year, wear an alternate helmet. It always makes me really angry because I'd kill to see the red helmets a couple times a year for Buffalo.

Same helmet, different sticker for Denver.

6 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

as 4 kid 4 said. Broncos wear same navy helmet.

They put on the old Elway era D logo and old strips. Weird as ****.

Edited by cba fan