Chad Forbes info on possible Bills trade up.

PIZ

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Which team will you be following on Sundays going forward?  The Rams?

Why would you say this to a long time season ticket holder, is it because truth is the Bills always just miss when it comes to waiting for a QB to drop to the value they hold said QB at?

IMO do what they can now or some other team will pull a Jet on them and then it's too late. Take the top 10 pick now and hope the draft day trade even happens, sadly I will not count on it. The waiting game fails everytime just look at the last few decades.

48 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Why would you say this to a long time season ticket holder, is it because truth is the Bills always just miss when it comes to waiting for a QB to drop to the value they hold said QB at?

IMO do what they can now or some other team will pull a Jet on them and then it's too late. Take the top 10 pick now and hope the draft day trade even happens, sadly I will not count on it. The waiting game fails everytime just look at the last few decades.

ugh.... will you change the freaking record already? you and your typical doom and gloom. the new guys in charge have done plenty already that no other staff has done. will you quit with this crap already? it was the same thing during the season week in and week out the whole last 2 months.

I've been confident since the trades in august that they would be going and getting the qb they want and nothing they've done since then says differently. you gotta stop with this stuff man. good lord.