What if Cleveland trades their #4 pick for the Giants’ #2 pick?

What if?

I do not see the logic in that trade scenario. They are going QB at 1, The Giants are either taking a QB or trading to a team that needs a QB. The Jets are taking a QB,so they would still get Barkley at 4. Barkley’s a good player but RBs are a dime a dozen in this league. Don’t be surprised to see Barkley drop down the board a little.

What happens,happens. If the Bills can make a trade they will. There’s not a whole bunch they can do. The Giants are likely taking a QB anyway.  Cleveland will likely stay with their two picks, unless we offer them a huge deal, even then it might not be possible because they have way too many picks this draft. 

The Broncos are the key here. If they do not want a QB then we may be able to deal with them. If the Broncos take a QB then we are kind of screwed, unless they take Rudolph or Jackson.

Indys pick is probably in play as well. 

There’s little our team can do unless teams are willing to move back,then we have ammo against a trade up against Miami and Arizona. I think we easily win that battle.

If by some chance the Giants go to 4,then we might be able to pry that pick from them but I just don’t think it will happen.

Edited by dlonce

What if the world ends the day before the draft? What if the plane carrying all these players to the draft crashes and burns? What if you walk outside today and get attacked by a rabid pit bull? What if you cross the street and get ran over by a bus?

Who cares what if...

13 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Why would the Browns select Barkley with either of their top 5 picks,  when they just signed Carlos Hyde(who is in his prime) to a 3 year deal?

The RB class is pretty deep and they might be able to score a Hunt or Kamara caliber player in the 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

I already thought of this in a post I started a week ago where there would be a 3-way trade between the Giants Cleveland and buffalo I thought it was a great idea I guess most people don't think like you and I so sad for them

• Like (+1) 1