Matt Miller's latest Mock makes sense

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

There's no point in trading up unless we get past Denver. There are no teams that need a QB between us and them

The only thing i would be worried about is Arizona trying to jump us, so I could see us trading up to ensure we get our guy but I agree with you.

42 minutes ago, LedyardCTbillsfan said:

The only thing i would be worried about is Arizona trying to jump us, so I could see us trading up to ensure we get our guy but I agree with you.

Yep I also worry about Miami jumping up too.

The nightmare scenario:

Allen, Darnold and Rosen go 1-2-3

Barkley goes 4 to Cle

Mayfield goes 5 to Den

Chubb to Ind at 6 and we're shutout

Edited by horned dogs

4 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Yep I also worry about Miami jumping up too.

The nightmare scenario:

Allen, Darnold and Rosen go 1-2-3

Barkley goes 4 to Cle

Mayfield goes 5 to Den

Chubb to Ind at 6 and won't move

Yea I agree that is worst-case scenario for me too, and while I do think Jackson is underrated as a prospect, I would not be too pleased having to give up significant capital in a three-way bidding war to get to what I think is the 5th best QB in this draft.

10 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

It is well known that Rosen is not a team player, nor does he fit in with the Process.

How is that well known? Bc u heard some random pundit say it and are not parroting it? I dont even mean this to be a jerk.. but this isn't common perception so it can't really be the basis of an argument.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

a second #1 to move up 6 spots?  No thank you

Small price to pay, a pittance,  if it is your guy - the hopeful fqb

21 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

How is that well known? Bc u heard some random pundit say it and are not parroting it? I dont even mean this to be a jerk.. but this isn't common perception so it can't really be the basis of an argument.

Small price to pay, a pittance,  if it is your guy - the hopeful fqb

Rosen's actions speak for themselves.

On 3/26/2018 at 4:29 PM, thenorthremembers said:

So the Colts didnt trade us 3 because they didnt want to be outside the top ten, but they trade us 6?

Also to get to six we shouldnt be giving up two 1sts.  12, 53 and a 4th.

Yep.

I love how people just ignore things.

The colts wouldn't trade out of the top 10 with us at 12, so why would they now??

It's like the people who keep screaming to trade for Foles, even though the eagles said he's not going for less than a 1st and a 3rd.

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Yep.

I love how people just ignore things.

The colts wouldn't trade out of the top 10 with us at 12, so why would they now??

It's like the people who keep screaming to trade for Foles, even though the eagles said he's not going for less than a 1st and a 3rd.

Ballard said he'd trade out of 6 in the press conference announcing the trade.  We would have had to pay an insane premium to beat the Jets trade, that doesn't mean the Colts won't trade #6.  Why sell 1 of the QBs once when you can potentially sell 2 of the QBs?

34 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Ballard said he'd trade out of 6 in the press conference announcing the trade.  We would have had to pay an insane premium to beat the Jets trade, that doesn't mean the Colts won't trade #6.  Why sell 1 of the QBs once when you can potentially sell 2 of the QBs?

Saying he "would trade out of 6" doesn't mean going to #12

He said he doesn't want to trade out of top 10.

That's still 4 more spots to go behind him.