Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There’s not many, if any, schools when it comes to QB’s that have a long line who succeeded.  

Right and I know each case is independent from one another.  Just seems to be something in the water out there

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

you're right, and ill be honest I havent watched much of Jackson.  But my biggest draw back from Tyrod was he seems to apprehensive to sling the ball, whether its a products of Dennisons system or whatever.  I watched Tyrod completely miss or look away from open receivers. I may be jaded but id rather hav a wild gunslinger than someone who played not to lose

Lamar isn't afraid to sling

Again I'm not sold on him in the NFL, but I am not into guys who work outside the pocket a lot.

That's just my.

He's def a better prosect than tyrod was coming out though.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The first link he provided actually debunks some of the Rosen myths and defends him for all the comments that have been taken out of context (I think maybe he only read the headline before posting it, because it actually goes against his argument IMO...). 

The other 2 basically boil down to this - he wore a F Trump hat, had a hot tub in his room and rearranged some lawn ornaments... oh the horror! lol 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Again I'm not sold on him in the NFL, but I am not into guys who work outside the pocket a lot.

That's just my.

He’s a much better prospect than Taylor was. I don’t believe Taylor was ever at any point an early round grade but could be wrong.

Jackson has been a first rounder since last year.  He was talked about possibly the number 1 overall pick at times in 2016 when he was just killing it.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

That's just my.

Do you think hes capable of being strictly a pocket passer or is the scrambling ingrained and unavoidable?

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

That's just my.

Much rather have Jackson than Rudolph. He has played in Dabol's system as well. His talent is intriguing for sure. He'd be my number 5 QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Do you think hes capable of being strictly a pocket passer or is the scrambling ingrained and unavoidable?

Yes I do

I think he should sit a year and learn

If he starts right away he will have a hard time learning

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Much rather have Jackson than Rudolph. He has played in Dabol's system as well. His talent is intriguing for sure. He'd be my number 5 QB.

Agree completely

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He’s a much better prospect than Taylor was. I don’t believe Taylor was ever at any point an early round grade but could be wrong.

Jackson has been a first rounder since last year.  He was talked about possibly the number 1 overall pick at times in 2016 when he was just killing it.

Correct

On 3/26/2018 at 4:08 PM, MAJBobby said:

So Thurm still waiting???

I never said I talked to anyone. So why you mad Bro. You asked me for stuff to back it up. I provided it and you still can’t except it. This is coming from scouts and people in the media. I did not make it up or manufacture it. So it’s out there and it’s a problem for Rosen just like it was a problem for Dan Marino. I can’t help it that the QB you like the best is going to drop like a lead ballon in the draft. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

The first link he provided actually debunks some of the Rosen myths and defends him for all the comments that have been taken out of context (I think maybe he only read the headline before posting it, because it actually goes against his argument IMO...). 

The other 2 basically boil down to this - he wore a F Trump hat, had a hot tub in his room and rearranged some lawn ornaments... oh the horror! lol 

I know it does. I have been fighting this Rosen a personality thing for the longest. 

There is a red flag with him though and it is his INJ History

11 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I never said I talked to anyone. So why you mad Bro. You asked me for stuff to back it up. I provided it and you still can’t excpet it. This is coming from scouts and people in the media. I did not make it up of manufacture it. So it’s out there and it’s a problem for Rosen just like it was a problem for Dam Marino. can’t help it that the QB you like the best is going to drop like a lead ballon in the draft. 

And so you just ignore the three links i posted I see that debunk every thread and claim you made. 

They are not from scouts. They are frim UNNAMMED Source meaning Lies, agendas, Voices in head. 

• Like (+1) 1

Will see what happens. This is my opinion and i’m sticking with it. Your have a right to your own opinion and who’s to say your wrong. I’m man enough to come back here after the 1st round is over and man up if I’m wrong. What more could you want then that. If I’m right i’m hoping  you will come back and say he was right in his way of thinking about Rosen. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

And if he doesn't, all of the other quarterbacks will laugh and call him names...

Funny!

48 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Haha Aikman STILL didnt go to USC/UCLA.  Guy is talking about taking an L but is still hanging on incorrect facts, I found a website that can help you find facts. google.com       Anyways my point still stands, even if its not something tangible that can be measured or proven.  Qbs from USC have been terrible compared to where they were drafted, now and forever. you cant provide me one exception besides Palmer but I sure can name a ton of failed USC qbs.  Back to your dungeon troll!

Because so few College QBs succeed in the NFL, you can say pretty much the same for all colleges.

i guess Michigan might be the QB factory having produced Brady and Harbaugh.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Will see what happens. This is my opinion and i’m sticking with it. Your have a right to your own opinion and who’s to say your wrong. I’m man enough to come back here after the 1st round is over and man up if I’m wrong. What more could you want then that. If I’m right i’m hoping  you will come back and say he was right in his way of thinking about Rosen. 

IF things stand pat (as in Rosen doesn't have a major injury or commit a felony before the draft) and Rudolph goes before Rosen, I will eat my words.

6 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Funny!

Because so few College QBs succeed in the NFL, you can say pretty much the same for all colleges.

i guess Michigan might be the QB factory having produced Brady and Harbaugh.

Can you name another school that has pushed out so many first round qbs that haven’t succeeded? Obviously not a law written in stone, but please find a power house school with a worse ratio this century. Maybe ND but I don’t follow college as much so

1 minute ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Can you name another school that has pushed out so many first round qbs that haven’t succeeded? Obviously not a law written in stone, but please find a power house school with a worse ratio this century. Maybe ND but I don’t follow college as much so

Without looking I think Joe Montana and Joe Theismann were decent Notre Dame guys.

14 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

USC is a high profile school that generally has more talent than their opponents.  That can tend to mak some QBs look better than they are and lead to them being over drafted. If Mark Sanchez had played at another school, he likely would not have looked as good in college and hence wouldn’t have been drafted as high.

• Like (+1) 1