Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

Just now, DC Tom said:

His title says he PREDICTS Rudolph will go before Rosen.  That doesn't mean he thinks they'd get drafted in that order.  Only that he predicts they will. 

He may believe, however, that his prediction is wrong.

That's not what a prediction is.

A prediction is something a person believes will happen.

You cannot have a prediction that you, yourself, feel is wrong.

Then it is not a prediction.

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I don’t think that Rudolph will be selected higher than Rosen, but I do think that there is a realistic chance that Rudolph will be selected in the 1st round.

And if he doesn't, all of the other quarterbacks will laugh and call him names...

• Haha (+1) 2

How I see it. 

1 Bills- (trade up w/ Browns). Darnold

2 Giants- Chubb/Barkley

3 Jets- Rosen

4. Browns- Allen

you can start as many threads as you want as to who the bills might “settle “ for.  Right now Beane is merely in Damage control trying not to pay too high of a price to move up. 

But when you really feel there is a QB available that can alter your franchises history and you can move up to get him, you do so at all costs.   Safe to day there are a slew of teams that would trade multiple first, second, and third round picks to go back and draft Brady in 2000.  

Thanks to the Jets, the Bills will more than likely overpay.  But no one will care when the Bills are vying for championships in a couple years with Darnold under center.  That’s why they obtained all those draft picks via trade. To get their QB of the future.  In the end the Bills will get their guy regardless of cost. 

Edited by dezertbill

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

That's not what a prediction is.

A prediction is something a person believes will happen.

You cannot have a prediction that you, yourself, feel is wrong.

Then it is not a prediction.

No, a prediction is something someone STATES will happen.  I can predict the sun won't rise tomorrow.  I believe the prediction's wrong.  I can still make it.

You don't have to believe something you predict.  Particularly if you're a complete moron.  Judging by the poster's posts in this thread so far...do you really think that's all that unlikely?

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If Dan Marino can drop to 26th and AaronRogers To 21st.Then Rosen can also drop to bottom of Round 1 too. 

I'd love it...because how !@#$ing appropriate would it be here if Rosen crashes?

• Haha (+1) 1

If Dan Marino can drop to 26th and AaronRogers To 21st.Then Rosen can also drop to bottom of Round 1 too. 

Marino - Drug rumors right before Draft

Rogers - the System he ran 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Marino - Drug rumors right before Draft

Rogers - the System he ran 

Lots of off the field stuff being reported about Rosen. So again off the field stuff dropped Marino and so it will come to pass with Rosen. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, a prediction is something someone STATES will happen.  I can predict the sun won't rise tomorrow.  I believe the prediction's wrong.  I can still make it.

You don't have to believe something you predict.  Particularly if you're a complete moron.  Judging by the poster's posts in this thread so far...do you really think that's all that unlikely?

No, for it to be your own prediction, you must believe it to be true.

If you don't believe it yourself, then it's not your prediction, it is a prediction that you do not subscribe to.

But let's not argue the semantics of "prediction" anymore, especially when there are more pressing matters, like the idiocy of the op.

Lots of off the field stuff being reported about Rosen. So again off the field stuff dropped Marino and so it will come to pass with Rosen. 

And all of that started when he called out 45 hmmmm. And has been debunked well before the draft. 

But then again this is the NFL and i could see owners blacklisting him. He only called out the NCAA and didnt beat a woman so that deserves blacklisting 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Marino also scored like an 11 on his Wonderlic and threw for 17 TD's to 23 INT's his senior season.

So it was the drug rumors, his test score and his poor production that lead to his drop.  He averaged only 4.6 yards per attempt his senior season.

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I would love to read your scouting reports on these QBs. Do you have them written down??

Rosen has the best mechanics, footwork, and arm talent of alll the qbs this year.  The only knock is his injury history.  I hope that pushes Rosen out of the top 5.  The best thing that could happen is if Buffalo gets Rosen and keeps 22.  That is fantasy to me and seem unlikley if not totaly unrealistic.

7 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

How I see it. 

1 Bills- (trade up w/ Browns). Darnold

2 Giants- Chubb/Barkley

3 Jets- Rosen

4. Browns- Allen

This will not happen because the Browns know if they trade the number 1 pick to the Bills. The Bills will select Josh Allen. The Browns top QB is Allen and so is the Bills. If the Bills get to 2 it will force Cleveland’s hand to select Josh Allen because they will lose him otherwise. I think Cleveland’s plan is to trade with the NYG for 2 and get Josh Allen and Barkley. If the Bills do get to 2 we will either get Allen or Darold. That’s how I see it. 

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

Carson Palmer and Troy Aikman say hello

Hey you found the exception to the rule. Too bad Aikman went to OK so swing and a miss with that one.  Palmer I would consider as "pretty successful", as opposed to the million other first round So Cal qbs drafted.  You failed there doggo

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

You're lack of factual knowledge is showing here. What is "lots?" The team-fed news that he doesn't "like" football and he's not a "real leader" - yeah that's the same as drugs. 

This will not happen because the Browns know if they trade the number 1 pick to the Bills. The Bills will select Josh Allen. The Browns top QB is Allen and so is the Bills. If the Bills get to 2 it will force Cleveland’s hand to select Josh Allen because they will lose him otherwise. I think Cleveland’s plan is to trade with the NYG for 2 and get Josh Allen and Barkley. If the Bills do get to 2 we will either get Allen or Darold. That’s how I see it. 

There is ZERO information out there that substantiates this beyond rumors that you have hand-picked over other rumors. The same amount of people have said we love Rosen. 

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

In other words, you have none beyond a handful of youtube clips of talking heads. What a joke buddy.

If I showed you a picture of Rosen in a MAGA hat, would your tune change? I bet it might. 

Keep this going though. Keep digging that hole for yourself.

Dude you have done nothing but complaint and argue everyone point with a petty come back. If you dont agree move on, he posted his opinion and backed it up. Seems like you keep showing up just to argue when someone doesnt agree with you

Edited by BillsMafia13

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

Dude you have done nothing but B word, moan, and argue everyone point with a petty come back. If you dont agree move on, he posted his opinion and backed it up.  You contributed nothing but bellyaching.  

I am arguing over the lack of points here chief. And I wasn’t aware I had to agree with OP or “move on.” 

Maybe take your own advice if you can’t stand a little banter over football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

On what basis?

He actually CAN and has thrown very well in college.

um his 56% completion percentage and 4k rushing yards.  Torch me for this take but any QB that runs that much basically screams "I cant throw there for I run".  Pass on another Tyrod

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Dude you have done nothing but B word, moan, and argue everyone point with a petty come back. If you dont agree move on, he posted his opinion and backed it up.  You contributed nothing but bellyaching.  

4 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

In other words, you have none beyond a handful of youtube clips of talking heads. What a joke buddy.

If I showed you a picture of Rosen in a MAGA hat, would your tune change? I bet it might. 

Keep this going though. Keep digging that hole for yourself.

I know what he is trying to do is make this political. 

I did not vote in the election. plus I never mentioned politics in this entire thread that I started. But he keeps trying. Not falling for it. 

Lets stick to football which I’ve done the entire thread. I could care less what Rosen’s political views are. He is not a leader of men and I don’t want him anywhere near my football team.