Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Lots of going on the record around here lately. Where is this record kept?

No one knows.  That's the best part.  No one can find the "record" if it comes to suit.

But still, I'd like to think my word is my bond.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:24 AM, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Make sure you come back to this thread after the draft is over. I will even if I’m wrong. This is my opinion so will see. 

You might have to delete your account. This is the worst prediction I think I've ever seen on this site

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You might have to delete your account. This is the worst prediction I think I've ever seen on this site

Might have just wanted to get a jump on April Fool's day and start a little early....

Edited by Reed83HOF

I like Rudolph as well.  I'm not sure he goes before Rosen, but I think he goes in the 1st round AND I think he goes to Buffalo.  My mock would be they go Roquon Smith or Tremaine Edmunds (hope) at 12, then Taven Bryan or Mike Mcglinchey at 22.  Then trade back into round 1 to get Mason Rudolph or Kyle Lauletta.  I like Goedert (TE) and Penny (RB) and Leonard (LB) and Phillips (DL) as well.  Need WRs as well, but I don't know which are a good fit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

I like Rudolph as well.  I'm not sure he goes before Rosen, but I think he goes in the 1st round AND I think he goes to Buffalo.  My mock would be they go Roquon Smith or Tremaine Edmunds (hope) at 12, then Taven Bryan or Mike Mcglinchey at 22.  Then trade back into round 1 to get Mason Rudolph or Kyle Lauletta.  I like Goedert (TE) and Penny (RB) and Leonard (LB) and Phillips (DL) as well.  Need WRs as well, but I don't know which are a good fit.

I am an UGA fan, so Roquon at 12 would not displease me, but I think this draft is first and foremost all about the qb and I just don't think Rudolph is that good.  If we take him, I will hope that I am wrong and root for him to do well.  I prefer Mark Andrews at TE.  DJ Chark and Equanimeous St. Brown are WRs I like.

40 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Honestly is it really worse than saying that teams must always do "whatever it takes at all costs all the time" to draft a franchise QB but thinking Giants will be just fine trading the 2 pick?  How could he possibly make less sense than that?

It’s very possible that one of these 3 QB’s

Mason Rudolph Oklahoma State  

Luke Faulk Washington State 

Kyle Lauletta Richmond 

could end up being better then any of the top 5 projected pics In this QB draft class. To me this QB draft class has 8 real good QB’s. The trick is picking the correct one. I like Allen, Rudolph and Mayfield. I will be very happy if the Bills draft any of those QB’s. I don’t think the Bills will be able to move up, So I see them drafting Rudolph at 12. That way they keep all there picks. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Honestly is it really worse than saying that teams must always do "whatever it takes at all costs all the time" to draft a franchise QB but thinking Giants will be just fine trading the 2 pick?  How could he possibly make less sense than that?

What the heck are you talking about? The Giants have Eli Manning. Go troll elsewhere

7 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I want mayfield 

I would be fine with Mayfield. But when I think of what Mcbean wants In a QB and then compare what will be on the board at 12. My guess is we’re about to draft Rudolph and keep all of our picks. He fits what bean has been talking about and what he looks for In a QB. It’s really not who you or I want, it comes down to what Bean wants. I’ve listen to his Interviews about the type of QB he has in mind and Rudolph fits the mold. I expect the Bills will draft Rudolph. If they do I will be one happy camper. 

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Taking Mason Rudolph is settling.  

26cornerblitz I really don’t think so, the more I look at Rudolph the more I like about him. He has everything, Size, weight, good arm, almost 70 percent completion percentage. He was a 4 year starter,  he’s mobile, he moves around in the pocket well. He is a very good leader and fits into Beans QB mold. I think you should get used to the idea of the Bills drafting him. I’m sold on the guy. I was very hard on Rosen in other draft threads. I’ve come around on him too. I would be happy with him too. I just don’t think we will get him. This draft comes down to what the NYG do at 2. If they draft Barkley or Chubb then game on. If Barkley goes #2 to the New York Giants then I could see the bills trading with Cleveland at number four. I could also see Denver taking a QB but if they pass on a QB then there woukd be only 2 QB’s drafted so far. So either way only 2 or 3 QB’s would be off the board. So that means bills could trade into 6-10 and get a Mayfield or Rosen or Allen. But I really think Rudolph has really been short changed here. He is so good and has the complete package. I for one am so excited that we at least moved to 12. So at the very minimum we could at least get Rudolph. So lots to be excited about. There is just something that tells me Rudolph is the guy I think that is going to do really well. I also feel that way about Allen. Man I can’t wait to see how this all plays out. 

• Like (+1) 2