Question for Bills Nation

I believe the stats you projected are within 10 top QB numbers. If he does that you keep giving him the job. You hang onto 2 quarterbacks as long as you can afford it. I believe AJ has a chance to become the franchise Quarterback. There is no guarantee the rookie we will draft will be good, but I still want them to take that chance.

19 hours ago, Commonsense said:

So you're asking if AJ morphs into everything the Bills have been looking for at QB should they trade him away and start another search?

Well winning a Super Bowl will damage our draft status.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If we get to the AFC championship game with AJ under center, then I roll with him in 2019 no doubt.  The rook will be fine.  He'll be under contract for another 3 or 4 years.  You need a good backup.

If you say, no, go with the rook regardless, then I also hope you aren't one of those who say AJ sucks because he couldn't beat out Dalton.

If you're dating a woman who's good looking, has similar values, hobbies, and interests as you, has a strong libido, and for the past four months she's treated you to some mind-blowing sex, do you marry her or take a chance that the next woman will be better? 

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Only 8 guys passed for more than 4000 yards in 2017 including Alex Smith.  Is Alex franchise??

I was tugging at the myth that 300 yards is some firm indication of qb competence. That’s all. 

Franchise qb is a guy that’s good enough at what a team needs for their offense that they decide to stick with them for a significant period of time.  They can be found in many ways and there is no universal indicator.