Manziel Throws at University of San Diego's Pro Day - Also Threw at Texas A&M Pro Day

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

It isn't only about his ability to play football, this is true.  But if you think his ability to play has nothing to do with it, I would disagree.  He was 11-24 his last three years in the league.  At 11-24 you have to wonder if a guy is even backup material.   When you're looking for a backup you want a guy who can win half of the games he starts, not 30%.

If Colin Kaepernick was a superstar who could routinely get your team to the playoffs he would be in the league.  Instead he is someone who would be competing for a backup position and garnering a ton of unwanted attention.  Bottom line is fringe roster players dont get to be distractions, he isn't a special case and it isnt collusion.  

It is without a doubt the distraction piece. Tebow got the same treatment albeit he had less ability and did a lot less to deserve becoming a distraction. I'm not gonna base my assessment of Kap on win/loss records. That 49ers team was a mess his last year in the league. I also don't believe he can be an elite starting QB. But looking at him based solely on ability, without the distraction piece... he's good enough to atleast compete for the starting QB spot on OUR team.

That says more about our QB room than Kap.

God I hope McCarron turns the chip on his shoulder into the motivating force that propels him to being the unquestioned starter for our team.

Who knows...

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Manziel Throws at University of San Diego's Pro Day - Also Threw at Texas A&M Pro Day
On 3/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Johnny Manziel's potential NFL landing spots: Eight team fits

• By Nick Shook NFL.com

Manziel has a 'shot' at being signed by NFL team after 13 teams attended his pro-day workout

1) Buffalo Bills: We entered the offseason with a handful of teams demonstrating a clear need at the quarterback position, and all but one -- Buffalo -- found at least a short-term answer. With the Bills' current best option being AJ McCarron and second-best Nathan Peterman, this franchise is squarely in the market for another signal-caller. Much has been made about the Bills' ability to trade into the top five to grab a quarterback, but taking a flier on Manziel wouldn't be a crazy idea. After all, it is where he struck his famous coffin pose.

johnny-manziel-fumble-recovered-by-bills

Can't get enough of that.  Hope if he is signed it is team we meet in preseason so Kyle can repeat it before he is cut.

I dont really care what the TBD sheep think.  I'm routing for this kid.  Lets face it...the league has gotten so pathetically boring.  Look no further than the "who we gonna draft" threads  here on this bulletin boardfor clarification.  He was a blast to watch at A&M and fer Kri-sake I need a reason to watch football again other than my beloved Buffalo Bills.  He'll bring some electricity if he keeps his head on straight.

GO JOHNNY FOOTBALL !!

3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I dont really care what the TBD sheep think.  I'm routing for this kid.  Lets face it...the league has gotten so pathetically boring.  Look no further than the "who we gonna draft" threads  here on this bulletin boardfor clarification.  He was a blast to watch at A&M and fer Kri-sake I need a reason to watch football again other than my beloved Buffalo Bills.  He'll bring some electricity if he keeps his head on straight.

GO JOHNNY FOOTBALL !!

Gotta love rooting for guys who may have hit a woman!!! Go Johnny, at least you didn’t kneel!

48 minutes ago, jaybee said:

GO JOHNNY FOOTBALL !!

41 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m all about bringing him in on a vet minimum deal. Get it done OBD

Gotta love these Johnny Fool's Gold dreams that will to come to fruition in Buffalo.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m all about bringing him in on a vet minimum deal. Get it done OBD

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gotta love these Johnny Fool's Gold dreams that will ot come to fruition in Buffalo.

...said the guy with 74,110 posts.  Dude, you are wasting precious years of your life.  Get outside.  Take a walk. Smell some roses. There is no future in a chat board career and nothing we say here will mean a thing in about one day.  Seriously, life is going to pass you by.  Enjoy it.   Its precious.

Just now, jaybee said:

...said the guy with 74,110 posts.  Dude, you are wasting precious years of your life.  Get outside.  Take a walk. Smell some roses. There is no future in a chat board career and nothing we say here will mean a thing in about one day.  Seriously, life is going to pass you by.  Enjoy it.   Its precious.

Yet here you are pining forJohnny Fool's Gold. :lol:

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gotta love these Johnny Fool's Gold dreams that will ot come to fruition in Buffalo.

Dude you know all you do is repost other people’s stuff right? Like you’re not some “expert” that has connections or something. Get over yourself 

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Dude you know all you do is repost other people’s stuff right? Like you’re not some “expert” that has connections or something. Get over yourself 

Yes that's all I do. Johnny Fool's Gold :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Do the arithmetic.  The guy clearly has no life. Its truly very sad.  Frankly I dont care if Orville Reddenbacher gets drafted but we wont live long enough to get 74+K posts.  I feel sorry for him.  He should seek help.  He probably has health care coverage.  Gotta be on govt assistance or live home with parents to have that much time to stare at a computer screen all day long..  I pray for you 26.  You need help.  You are wasting away and your mind is going to rot away.  Try a hobby.  Photography maybe?  Hiking?  Gardening.  You can do a lot of great things.  Apply yourself.  It will make you happy.  Seriously, I feel sorry for you and I mean that.

Just now, jaybee said:

Do the arithmetic.  The guy clearly has no life. Its truly very sad.  Frankly I dont care if Orville Reddenbacher gets drafted but we wont live long enough to get 74+K posts.  I feel sorry for him.  He should seek help.  He probably has health care coverage.  Gotta be on govt assistance or live home with parents to have that much time to stare at a computer screen all day long..  I pray for you 26.  You need help.  You are wasting away and your mind is going to rot away.  Try a hobby.  Photography maybe?  Hiking?  Gardening.  You can do a lot of great things.  Apply yourself.  It will make you happy.  Seriously, I feel sorry for you and I mean that.

You don't know me and certainly I don't need your pity.  You just keep on wishing for Johnny Fool's Gold in Buffalo. 

I dont really care what the TBD sheep think.  I'm routing for this kid.  Lets face it...the league has gotten so pathetically boring.  Look no further than the "who we gonna draft" threads  here on this bulletin boardfor clarification. 

Jesus, how long have you been here? EVERY off season the main board is filled with redundant thread after redundant thread. In reality, there is just not much going on in the NFL right now.

He was a blast to watch at A&M and fer Kri-sake I need a reason to watch football again other than my beloved Buffalo Bills.  He'll bring some electricity if he keeps his head on straight.

GO JOHNNY FOOTBALL !!

If you think Johnny Freefall will bring "electricity" to the NFL, boy, are you going to be disappointed. He was good to watch at aTm because his receivers did most of the work.