Edmunds at #12 & Vander Esch #22

I know i know we need a QB and I'm all for doing what it takes to trade up but its looking less and less likely that will happen. So with that being said who would like these pks if we can't trade up?

Adding Edmunds & LVE would be huge for our Defense these guys are tackling machines that are sideline to sideline and both play with a major chip on they're shoulders there both big guys but have the speed and athleticism to cover bks and TEs with ease. Edmunds will play the strong and Vander Esch will man the middle these guys will give Mcd the Kuechly and Davis duo he's looking for in his Defense.  I would be drooling over the possibilities for our Defense with Star and Kyle eating up blockers while these guys roam free to clean up the bones on the plate. 

Why reach for Mason or Lamar let's go with McCarron and load up on offensive pieces in the 2nd and 3rd rd.  Who's in fellas,

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I know i know we need a QB and I'm all for doing what it takes to trade up but its looking less and less likely that will happen. So with that being said who would like these pks if we can't trade up?

Adding Edmunds & LVE would be huge for our Defense these guys are tackling machines that are sideline to sideline and both play with a major chip on they're shoulders there both big guys but have the speed and athleticism to cover bks and TEs with ease. Edmunds will play the strong and Vander Esch will man the middle these guys will give Mcd the Kuechly and Davis duo he's looking for in his Defense.  I would be drooling over the possibilities for our Defense with Star and Kyle eating up blockers while these guys roam free to clean up the bones on the plate. 

Why reach for Mason or Lamar let's go with McCarron and load up on offensive pieces in the 2nd and 3rd rd.  Who's in fellas,

i can see this, but i am going with vita vea. we have to have one monster dt out of this draft. i guess if it's harrison in the 2nd ok, but that line is not set yet. we need 2 guys that demand doubles.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Taking linebackers is what brought success to the Eagles and Rams last year <sarcasm>

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

i can see this, but i am going with vita vea. we have to have one monster dt out of this draft. i guess if it's harrison in the 2nd ok, but that line is not set yet. we need 2 guys that demand doubles.

We already have star he plays the Nose in the 4-3 why have 2 guys that do the same thing? Star will be better suited with a 3 tech like Hurst or Harrison.  Maybe we get Phillips in the 2nd.

6 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I'm totally in, we would have an awesome defense.  Sadly I believe Edmunds is going to the Bears at 8.  Vander Eshe is worthy of the 12th pick IMO.

Maybe Rasean Evans at 22

3 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I'm totally in, we would have an awesome defense.  Sadly I believe Edmunds is going to the Bears at 8.  Vander Eshe is worthy of the 12th pick IMO.

Maybe Rasean Evans at 22

I got 4QBs , Barkley,  Chubb,  Nelson and Fitz as top 8 guys in this draft . That means we can either get Edmunds,  Roqun,  Derwin James or Denzel Ward at 12

6 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Maybe Rasean Evans at 22

We had awesome defenses in 2013 and 2014, but still finished below or barely above .500 with no playoffs.  Know why?   BECAUSE WE DIDN'T (AND STILL DON'T) HAVE A QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

U wanna reach for Lamar or Mason they ain't worth a 1st at all.  

Lamar is to inconsistent with his accuracy he's a area code passer and Mason is average at best QB. Why reach. 

Allen could be there at 12?

20 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Any normal year I would love this.  But not this year...I would be shocked if we dont take another QB in the first.  While I think its very possible we dont trade up, I would expect to grab a QB at 12 or at the very least 22 (most likely 12).  While I love the AJ signing (because of the price we got mostly) to have a young guy with potential instead of just some scrub retro vet, he is still a question mark and could be the next Jimmy G or the next Brock Osweiler (young guys who were grabbed to start by QB needy teams).  The good news he is a no risk play because we got him for peanuts.  

But to bank on an unknown commodity entirely I think is too risky given all the draft capital we have and all the talented QB prospects there are in this draft.  So I think a two LB first round has about a zero percent chance of happening.  

Bills IMO are either trading up cheaper (I don't think we will trade to 1 or 2 unless they just are in love with one specific QB they feel is a must grab) to somewhere between 7 and 10 to grab a guy they covet that falls out of the top 5 or will stay put at 12 and take a guy there.  If Roquan or Edmunds on the board at 12 and they have them graded higher on the board than the next QB, I think they very well could go LB there and then take a QB at 22 or maybe even trade up into the teens from 22 to also grab a QB.  AJ takes some pressure off on grabbing a QB, but doesn't give us the luxury of not addressing it in the first round IMO.

I also would not be surprised to see us make a small trade up to get one of those LB's if they covet one and there isn't a QB they are targeting there anymore.  Again, I still expect them to get a QB first...just saying if there isn't a guy they want more than the LB, this wouldn't shock me either.

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

To the QB lovers I'm with u guys but how bout if that's not available.  U don't want these backers?

Trade out for picks next year GET A FREAKING QB this year. There are many many 1st round QBs. If you cant trade up to get one either trade out for future picks or you better take a QB either at 12 or 22