Edmunds at #12 & Vander Esch #22

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Trade out for picks next year GET A FREAKING QB this year. There are many many 1st round QBs. If you cant trade up to get one either trade out for future picks or you better take a QB either at 12 or 22

The worst thing we can do is to take a QB for the sake of it.  Didn't we learn from Ej? 

I want to trade up but its not looking good.  I believe Aj McCarron has the same upside and even better then Rudolph and Lamar . Lets give McC a chance. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Trade out for picks next year GET A FREAKING QB this year. There are many many 1st round QBs. If you cant trade up to get one either trade out for future picks or you better take a QB either at 12 or 22

I would have to think that this is Beane's plan: if, for whatever reason, he can't swing a deal with the Giants or Browns, then he'll stay at 12 and take Lamar Jackson.  If, and it's a big IF, Mayfield or Allen fall to 12, one of them will be the pick.

Just now, NastyNateSoldiers said:

The worst thing we can do is to take a QB for the sake of it.  Didn't we learn from Ej? 

I want to trade up but its not looking good.  I believe Aj McCarron has the same upside and even better then Rudolph and Lamar . Lets give McC a chance. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let's say the Giants don't want to move and it goes this way

Browns Darnold 

Giants Rosen

Jets Mayfield 

Browns Barkley 

Broncos Allen

There is no trade man!

3 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I wonder if this is what the Rams and Eagles were thinking in 2016: let's see if Keenum and Bradford have any upside and build the defense.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHPNFWJYtmdXeyGOpJTRL

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

2 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Let's say the Giants don't want to move and it goes this way

Browns Darnold 

Giants Rosen

Jets Mayfield 

Browns Barkley 

Broncos Allen

There is no trade man!

Right. 

I think people are not looking at realistic approach or open minded to things. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

27 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I know i know we need a QB and I'm all for doing what it takes to trade up but its looking less and less likely that will happen. So with that being said who would like these pks if we can't trade up?

Adding Edmunds & LVE would be huge for our Defense these guys are tackling machines that are sideline to sideline and both play with a major chip on they're shoulders there both big guys but have the speed and athleticism to cover bks and TEs with ease. Edmunds will play the strong and Vander Esch will man the middle these guys will give Mcd the Kuechly and Davis duo he's looking for in his Defense.  I would be drooling over the possibilities for our Defense with Star and Kyle eating up blockers while these guys roam free to clean up the bones on the plate. 

Why reach for Mason or Lamar let's go with McCarron and load up on offensive pieces in the 2nd and 3rd rd.  Who's in fellas,

Why is it looking less likely?

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

If go this route. I'd trade for Nick Foles for 2 second rounds picks.

Never heard if him;)

1 minute ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Lamar u guys see those ducks he was throwing vs air at the combine? He's an area code passer never be consistent on NFL level. Plus he ain't getting 20 plus carries in the NFL that's not happening what's gonna happen to him when teams force him to be a QB? Disaster 

If Beane is able to make a trade with the Giants to take Rosen or Darnold, will you promise to leave this board forever and become a fan of the teams that draft Edmunds and Vander Esche?

32 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

We get Edmunds and Vander Esch this Defense will have the Ralph pumping on Sundays in the fall.

The defence would be amazing with those two guys on the team. We would have a top 5

unit for sure.

Plus we could still get a franchise QB named Mike White in the second.

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

The defence would be amazing with those two guys on the team. We would have a top 5

unit for sure.

Plus we could still get a franchise QB named Mike White in the second.

Please don't post on this board ever again.  This asinine statement has disqualified you from ever being taken seriously by anyone who understands what a franchise QB looks like.

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Please don't post on this board ever again.  This asinine statement has disqualified you from ever being taken seriously by anyone who understands what a franchise QB looks like.

Okay Mr. Crystal Ball, I have actually watched tape unlike yourself. 

White has a good chance, all of the tools are there.

Just now, billspro said:

Okay Mr. Crystal Ball, I have actually watched tape unlike yourself. 

White has a good chance, all of the tools are there.

WEAKNESSES: Heavy feet take time to set up in the pocket. Struggled to deal with poor protection. Lacks feel for pressure off the edges and drops his eyes when he sees pocket push. Pocket mobility is poor. Was responsible for his share of the 46 sacks. Sluggish processor when initial reads are covered. Stayed on covered targets rather than finding better options. Relies too heavily on arm over anticipation. Looks lethargic when trying to roll and throw. Fumbled 12 times this year and 17 times over two seasons.

BOTTOM LINE: White saw major downturns in every important passing category this year, but evaluators will have to balance his inconsistent play against the porous protection he got. White has good size and a live arm which is enough to get him drafted, but if he doesn't do a better job of recognizing blitzes and making decisions faster, his arm talent won't matter. White has QB3 potential with a shot to move up the ladder as a backup.

Source: NFL.com

Based on this, Mike White sounds like another Nathan Peterman who we already have on the roster.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

If Beane is able to make a trade with the Giants to take Rosen or Darnold, will you promise to leave this board forever and become a fan of the teams that draft Edmunds and Vander Esche?

Ok detective Bill.  How bout u do some detective work and read what I've been saying.  Ok DT.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

WEAKNESSES: Heavy feet take time to set up in the pocket. Struggled to deal with poor protection. Lacks feel for pressure off the edges and drops his eyes when he sees pocket push. Pocket mobility is poor. Was responsible for his share of the 46 sacks. Sluggish processor when initial reads are covered. Stayed on covered targets rather than finding better options. Relies too heavily on arm over anticipation. Looks lethargic when trying to roll and throw. Fumbled 12 times this year and 17 times over two seasons.

BOTTOM LINE: White saw major downturns in every important passing category this year, but evaluators will have to balance his inconsistent play against the porous protection he got. White has good size and a live arm which is enough to get him drafted, but if he doesn't do a better job of recognizing blitzes and making decisions faster, his arm talent won't matter. White has QB3 potential with a shot to move up the ladder as a backup.

Source: NFL.com

Based on this, Mike White sounds like another Nathan Peterman who we already have on the roster.

He had one of the worst lines in the country and a horrible WR core. He carried the team on his back last year. He was only sacked 17 times in 2016 when he had good protection. He does a very good job moving around the pocket but is a slow runner that can't escape when the pocket breaks down. He is also one of the few prospects in the class that throws with anticipation and accuracy. I think he will have a Matt Schaub type career. I would prefer to move up to the top three for a great QB prospect but if the Giants don't trade with us we are going to have to find a franchise QB out of the second tier guys, which is very possible in such a deep draft class.

I would personally rather take a chance on one of the second tier guys rather than not take a QB prospect this year. I think we would all rather the Bills trade up but they might not have a trade partner.

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

He had one of the worst lines in the country and a horrible WR core. He carried the team on his back last year. He was only sacked 17 times in 2016 when he had good protection. He does a very good job moving around the pocket but is a slow runner that can't escape when the pocket breaks down. He is also one of the few prospects in the class that throws with anticipation and accuracy. I think he will have a Matt Schaub type career. I would prefer to move up to the top three for a great QB prospect but if the Giants don't trade with us we are going to have to find a franchise QB out of the second tier guys, which is very possible in such a deep draft class.

I would personally rather take a chance on one of the second tier guys rather than not take a QB prospect this year. I think we would all rather the Bills trade up but they might not have a trade partner.

billspro: Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I've found is too good to be true
Standin' here beside ya, want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you

Mike White: Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart

billspro and Mike: And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no

billspro : I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you
Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do

Mike: Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know?
Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart

Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us, ooh

billspro : All that I need is you
Mike: All that I ever need
billspro: All that I want to do
billspro and Mike: Is hold you forever, forever and ever

Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us

Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I know i know we need a QB and I'm all for doing what it takes to trade up but its looking less and less likely that will happen. So with that being said who would like these pks if we can't trade up?

Adding Edmunds & LVE would be huge for our Defense these guys are tackling machines that are sideline to sideline and both play with a major chip on they're shoulders there both big guys but have the speed and athleticism to cover bks and TEs with ease. Edmunds will play the strong and Vander Esch will man the middle these guys will give Mcd the Kuechly and Davis duo he's looking for in his Defense.  I would be drooling over the possibilities for our Defense with Star and Kyle eating up blockers while these guys roam free to clean up the bones on the plate. 

Why reach for Mason or Lamar let's go with McCarron and load up on offensive pieces in the 2nd and 3rd rd.  Who's in fellas,

I can see taking one of them but not both, as think Edmunds at 12 is feasible yet #22 would be Rudolph if he's still on the board or maybe a developmental guy like Taven Bryan to play behind Kyle this year. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

We had awesome defenses in 2013 and 2014, but still finished below or barely above .500 with no playoffs.  Know why?   BECAUSE WE DIDN'T (AND STILL DON'T) HAVE A QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't bother the Bills management in prior years!

Terrible moves.  Will never happen

I'm good with not going QB in the first round if that's what the FO decides for whatever reason.  Taking a second tier prospect in the 2nd or even later might pay bigger dividends than reaching for an over-hyped flawed prospect in the first, especially if the Bills bolster the D, OL, and WRs with all those extra picks.  Taking a QB later worked pretty well for Cinci in 2011, Seattle and Washington in 2012, and Oakland in 2014.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

If we can't get up to the Giants pick for Rosen, I'd rather trade back and get in the drew locke sweepstakes in next year's draft